Young Brehhklyn n!gga tries to rob the Chinese delivery man and gets handed that work

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Harlem dudes are infamous for
taking the most L's, that would never happen in BK. Either they would help the man with the doors or they would take his clothes too :birdman:.

I hate people that do shyt to people that are minding their own business and shyt. That little incident made a whole family not receive their dinner, a Chinese restaurant perhaps banning delivery to certain (black) areas and maybe even got that boy in the system. Chances are however that it was an illegal breh that wasn't trying to call the cops.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Hes probably a rebellious teenager in middle school that's the more of a nerd/square but wants that street edge, but truly doesn't want to do dirt to get it. When they pushed the kid it gave it away as to what type of situation it was... I mean come on, who would push there true friend to have a pointless fight with a Chinese delivery man :comeon:

The kids egging him on don't really fukk with him like that and just wanted to see fukkery.

Nailed it :wow:

Big Daddy

Daps
Kid is a grade AAA piece of shyt. Someday he is gonna get wrecked.

He's so p*ssy that I doubt he even makes it that far in his quest to be "bout that life".

I have a feeling that this incident right here might've been enough to straighten his punk ass up, that's if he has any sense.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
If Bruce Lee had known Brazilian jujitsu that kid would have done the deliveries for him
I KNEW you would be in here somehow :ehh:

I'm just glad the coli didn't somehow spin this into the Asian breh's fault :whew:

foolish kid should've just left him alone.
what a waste of food :mjcry:

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
Young stupid nikkaz man no respect for the game

Me and my boy was in SF the other day and this young nikka was trying to be funny to some crazy black dude who was talking to himself , I was like please don't do nothing stupid because I don't want to whoop ya ass for being outta pocket

Saw rappin 4 Tay a minute later and showed him some love

Big Daddy

Daps
Then when Chinese spots refuse to deliver to the hood you'll have people whining and bytching about it smh

Sad, and unfair to the rest of us..yet true, and self inflicted as well. :wow:
I can honestly say that if I were to get attacked in a non Black neighborhood then I would definitely prefer not to go back to that neighborhood..and the simple fact that "not everyone there is like that" would not be enough to provide me with peace of mind. So, it's like you almost can't blame them for not wanting to deliver to some hoods :wow:

Big Daddy

Daps
Anybody got the thread where this smiley came from? :laff:

Rafters.
WOW....NY Takes Another L

The smiley I posted is just the beginning of the fukkery that was spun throughout that thread:wow:

- edit - Im reading it a bit and I'm literally almost in fukking tears all over again. Forgot how funny it was :laff: :laff:

Last edited:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Good for the delivery man for keeping it civil when dealing with savages. Kudos to the adults coming out there breaking it up. If I were apart of the family that didn't receive my vegetable lo mein and crab rangoon :wow:, I would have found that fat fukk and his friends and finished that work :demonic:

Big Daddy

Daps
Good for the delivery man for keeping it civil when dealing with savages. Kudos to the adults coming out there breaking it up. If I were apart of the family that didn't received my vegetable lo mein and crab rangoon :wow:, I would have found that fat fukk and his friends and finished that work :demonic:

While I, too, would've been upset..I don't think I would've taken it that far.
I think raising a little hell about it to him and his peeps, plus just the overall shame of it all, would be enough for the lil n!gga.