Young Brehhklyn n!gga tries to rob the Chinese delivery man and gets handed that work

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They're New York n!ggas breh
qvHH7Az.png

:laff:
Looks like one NY breh gave another NY breh that work.

So one lost and one got the W.

You can hold this L too.

:camby:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I KNEW you would be in here somehow :ehh:

I'm just glad the coli didn't somehow spin this into the Asian breh's fault :whew:

foolish kid should've just left him alone.
what a waste of food :mjcry:
My racist brother in law got his head buss with a bat delivering in brooklyn.

Proof bigotry will catch up to you eventually

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Hes probably a rebellious teenager in middle school that's the more of a nerd/square but wants that street edge, but truly doesn't want to do dirt to get it. When they pushed the kid it gave it away as to what type of situation it was... I mean come on, who would push there true friend to have a pointless fight with a Chinese delivery man :comeon:

The kids egging him on don't really fukk with him like that and just wanted to see fukkery.

Exactly.

They put the battery in his back and then pushed him down the steps to get his gladiator on.

When he started getting the beats they were dying. They don't fukk with him at all.

And like the shook one he is he attempts to shyt on those he perceives weaker/softer than him instead of handling his business with the local boys.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So you're brother in law hates black people? :laff:
Hate is a strong word but he Def has a stereotypical view after his time in new York delivering food in poor areas. Combine that with having marbles knocked out his skull with an aluminum bat like pingping I doubt he will be giving a dollar to a brotha down on his luck.

We get along well though but I'm sure if i left my wife hed be like.

See :mjpls:

His wife like me though :shaq:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
The power situation here is clear as day

The set up wit the recorder yelling worldstar before any shyt goes down, his bum ass cohort pushing the middle schooler to step to the delivery guy, the constant glances back asking how far to go

That kid probably 13 getting goaded on by some dropouts who would upload a video of him getting fukked up or worse for likes/thumbs up

Last edited: