Young Brehhklyn n!gga tries to rob the Chinese delivery man and gets handed that work

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these lil nikkas aint tough lol, u can see in his eyes....he better hit the books and leave that life alone, because If he fukk with the wrong person hes going 6 feet deep, that asian man was a peaceful guy and still was about to beat the shyt out of him

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Kid just wanted to do some dumbs hit for video likes and attention. And this is why I can't get some pork fried rice delivered to me in the hood. If he was atleast robbing him you could say they picked an easy target for a quick come up, but he literally just wanted to fight him cause he was asian and thought he wouldn't buck back. Feel bad for delivery dude , nothing worse than when you just trying to do your job (especially a shytty one) and somebody wants to be an ass

GuChiMeng

East (Asian) Atlanta Santa
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nothing sadder and more infuriating than seeing a brother doing his job likely just making ends meet and get shyt on like this by some low class trash. Probably because he's an "easy target" being asian. Was hoping I'd see blood coming out from that scum. Wish him nothing but the worst.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
why was they even delivering there anyway. The place looks like a total sh!t hole

2qcgm80.jpg