Young Brehhklyn n!gga tries to rob the Chinese delivery man and gets handed that work

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
First off, that kid looks Hispanic, not black.

Second, I think kid bullying the delivery man is a square kid trying to be down with the "cool" kids and he did that to fit it, hence why he got beat up by the Asian dude.

Also I'm shocked the restaurant he works for deliverers food to the PJ's, they don't deliver food to the PJ's in BK.

That part had me like :ohhh: too... I used to have fun with my nikka at the local spot round the corner from Bushwick Houses.... I would call up, order a half chicken and pork fried rice, ask for delivery, then son would ask for the address. I would give it to him and he would be like :huhldup: "that's Bushwick, right? Projects? No, you come pick up" He knew me, so I would be like, "yo, man, come on, you know me... I'll pay you more" "No, I give you extra wing, extra duck sauce. You come here" I would show up and be like "you got my wing, right?" :pachaha:"You crazy, you try to get me killed. No wing. But I give you duck sauce" That was my dude.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
My racist brother in law got his head buss with a bat delivering in brooklyn.

Proof bigotry will catch up to you eventually
:wow:

I don't really subscribe to the concept of karma, but sometimes you gotta wonder
tumblr_inline_mi575oLrLE1qz4rgp.gif

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
The kid is obviously Afro Latino...probably Dominican.....bully's are cowards of the highest degree

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
Can't stand bullying, but that shyt was also awkward as fukk.

Kid was :flabbynsick:, shorter than an Asian and getting literally pushed by his "friends" into fighting him.

Don't think he'll ever fully understand how much of a bytch he looked there.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Dude is a fakkit. Probably going to End up getting shot if he keeps it up.