You The REAL MVP: Packers vs Falcons 2016-17 NFC Championship Game

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
Oh you mean every advantage the Cowboys had last week?

Dallas had a rookie QB and their offense wasn't as good as the Falcons.
The Falcons have an MVP candidate. If Dallas would have won I would have picked teh Falcons to smoke them.

do you watch games or just skim thru them?​

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
LMAO. OK tough guy. Probably ain't even been to Atlanta in your life. Just another fairweather bandwagon ass fan. I'm not worried. No one on your team has accomplished anything. If we can beat the #1 seed, then we can beat the #2 seed. Don't let your one playoff win go to your head there buddy. Rodgers will have something to say about it. Best of luck to ya.

:hhh:

Who the fukk is this pleb that shows up out of nowhere and calls of all people @AVXL a bandwagon fan. :mjlol: The poster who probably rides the hardest for the A in here.

Last edited:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Dallas had a rookie QB and their offense wasn't as good as the Falcons.
The Falcons have an MVP candidate. If Dallas would have won I would have picked teh Falcons to smoke them.

do you watch games or just skim thru them?​

I'll tell you what I haven't seen, the falcons win a Super Bowl.

:hhh:

Who the fukk is this pleb the shows up out of nowhere and calls of all people @AVXL a bandwagon fan. :mjlol: The poster who probably rides the hardest for the A in here.

Bruh this nikka come from nowhere:mjlol::mjlol: I don't even think the real Packers brehs even acknowledge him:russ::russ:

LMAO. Like I care if I'm acknowledged by strangers on the Internet. Maybe you are proud of your make believe Internet reputation, but I actually have a life so try again :laff::laff::laff::laff:

Daps
I'll tell you what I haven't seen, the falcons win a Super Bowl.

LMAO. Like I care if I'm acknowledged by strangers on the Internet. Maybe you are proud of your make believe Internet reputation, but I actually have a life so try again :laff::laff::laff::laff:
nikka every one of your post is you talking about rings, nikka you fukking obsessed with that shyt. Talking bout you got a life but all on here spamming shyt about a team with no rings :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

What ever you say breh breh do you baby boy, do

You :russ::russ::russ:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
nikka every one of your post is you talking about rings, nikka you fukking obsessed with that shyt. Talking bout you got a life but all on here spamming shyt about a team with no rings :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

What ever you say breh breh do you baby boy, do

You :russ::russ::russ:

Can't blame me for stating facts. Yall in here talking like yall guaranteed a win & GB has no chance. Or like yall are even consistently in the playoffs lol. And the fact that you're responding proves you're bothered. If your team ever has any notable accomplishments then I'll stop talking.

Daps
Can't blame me for stating facts. Yall in here talking like yall guaranteed a win & GB has no chance. Or like yall are even consistently in the playoffs lol. And the fact that you're responding proves you're bothered. If your team ever has any notable accomplishments then I'll stop talking.
There he go again brehs:comeon:, the same nikka said he got a life :russ::russ:

Putting you on ignore, your autism is bringing this thread down:smugfavre: