You The REAL MVP: Packers vs Falcons 2016-17 NFC Championship Game

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
There he go again brehs:comeon:, the same nikka said he got a life :russ::russ:

Putting you on ignore, your autism is bringing this thread down:smugfavre:

What does us having no rings have to do with us beating that ass on Sunday? :dwillhuh:

Fun fact: You're a moron

The nikka is mad cause fans are actually confident in there team:russ::russ::russ:

Who does that?

You guys are all welcome to click the ignore button. I really don't give a shyt. Why don't yall all meet up at one of your overrated ass strip clubs & circle jerk each other while Rodgers carves yall defense up. I'll be sure to quote yall after the ass whooping.

birdgang91

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philly to Seatown
Yet you also said you couldn't see the Falcons beating Seattle because of "playoff pedigree". Just admit you're a Falcons hater breh, your bullshyt reasonings don't pass the BS meter:camby:

nikka put a tampon on. Idgaf about the Falcons. They not in my division and my team beat them this season. In fact Idgaf about any playoff team this year.

It was my motherfukking opinion just like the ones I post in this thread and if you don't like it, keep scrolling.

Whats sad is I usually like your posts but you're acting just like Panthers fans last season. That eventual Falcon L gonna be that much more :wow:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
nikka put a tampon on. Idgaf about the Falcons. They not in my division and my team beat them this season. In fact Idgaf about any playoff team this year.

It was my motherfukking opinion just like the ones I post in this thread and if you don't like it, keep scrolling.

Whats sad is I usually like your posts but you're acting just like Panthers fans last season. That eventual Falcon L gonna be that much more :wow:

Exactly. These fakkits are getting salty because people are stating facts about their team. Like them having absolutely ZERO playoff success, yet they acting like falcons are super bowl favorites every year lol. Delusional ass fans.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
The nikka is mad cause fans are actually confident in there team:russ::russ::russ:

Who does that?

Dude is strange. We're delusional because we're confident in our team? Huh? :dwillhuh:

You guys are all welcome to click the ignore button. I really don't give a shyt. Why don't yall all meet up at one of your overrated ass strip clubs & circle jerk each other while Rodgers carves yall defense up. I'll be sure to quote yall after the ass whooping.

Why are you so angry at us and the city of Atlanta bro? :dwillhuh: Sounds like another lame who got his lunch money took while out and about one day down here :mjlol:

Who said I didn't like your opinion brother? :dwillhuh: I enjoy pointing out when people, like yourself, are wrong. Plus if you're a fan of my work like you say you are, you should've known that this L was coming :umad:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
definitely not the falcons.

ATL combined opponents record for 2016: 122-132. Record vs playoff teams: 2-2

GB Combined opponent record for 2016: 129-125. Record vs playoff teams: 5-2

:sas2:

The Falcons had the hardest strength of schedule (tied with the Niners) for 2016 (going off of opponents records in 2015). In other words we played a tougher schedule than y'all :yeshrug:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I honestly want the falcons to lose:francis:

Only because cacs are gonna target Atlanta if they win, gentrification and all these stories pop up about crime. :francis:

Imo I'd rather Atlanta lose and continue to build until crackers have no stroke in Atlanta. Cuz if the falcons win cacs will go crazy.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
I honestly want the falcons to lose:francis:

Only because cacs are gonna target Atlanta if they win, gentrification and all these stories pop up about crime. :francis:

Imo I'd rather Atlanta lose and continue to build until crackers have no stroke in Atlanta. Cuz if the falcons win cacs will go crazy.
:dwillhuh: What in the blue hell are you talking about.

Now we can't go to the Superbowl cause white folks gonna bring up crime:gucci:

We got idiots and c00ns out in full force that's how I know we a team of destiny :manny:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First to 35 wins

The way these offenses/Rodgers are playing and facing these defenses I can't see either team scoring under 30