You The REAL MVP: Packers vs Falcons 2016-17 NFC Championship Game

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Alright, so your team "got home" on Rodgers, he didn't have Cobb, he didn't have a running game, and he STILL torched y'all for 4 TDs and handed Green Bay a lead in the fourth quarter that their defense coughed up in the closing moments. Meanwhile, your guys don't have Trufant or the dude who got most of the sacks against Green Bay in Clayborn. But yes. I'll give you the fact that Atlanta's defense has played better since that day. Playing the Rams, Browns and Niners along the way will help the cause, but your statement can't be denied. And Atlanta was very impressive against Seattle, who fielded a crippled Legion of Boom and an offensive line that has a harder time preventing penetration than Kim Kardashian does around a black man. Nevertheless, Atlanta handled the fukk out of them, which was more than I figured would happen. The Falcons SHOULD do the same Sunday. Doesn't mean they will.

As it were, Rodgers' level of play has upped considerably (which is the one reason why I took GB to beat an Atlanta team that I have repeatedly said ought to win the game). Green Bay's offensive line is still pretty stout in pass protection. They've found a kid in Montgomery who can give them a little bit on the ground, not to mention that he is a legit receiver out of the backfield. Cook and Richard Rodgers -- who killed Dallas in the Divisional round -- gives GB threats at the tight end position, which based on the numbers, isn't a position that Atlanta defends well. Is it out of the realm of possibility for Rodgers to have a better day than he did then against Atlanta the first time?

The crux of my argument comes down to this: I don't think Atlanta's defense can stop Rodgers and co. from putting up points. Granted, I don't think GB can stop Atlanta's offense either. But I'm picking the team that has the better quarterback.

Thoughts on this bro :jbhmm:

And that's cool. You'd be right. Based on what each team stands to have available, Atlanta looks like the better team.

All I'm saying is, Aaron Rodgers, at his current level of play, looks matchup proof. I'm not taking "Atlanta will get enough stops" over "Aaron Rodgers will score 30+ and upset the Falcons."

If Atlanta stops him or keeps him under wraps, tag me in the thread. I'll give you rep and this here :salute: and say I was wrong. Makes me no difference.

Rep please :feedme:

I think there's a greater chance we blow em out than it stays close

Shoulda listened to me :francis:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
:salute: to @AVXL and all other Falcons brehs and brehettes. Congratulations. I was wrong about y'all.

And may you give the AFC Champion, whoever that may be, the exact same work y'all gave Seattle and Green Bay.

See above, @AVXL

I already repped you too. Did that yesterday. You'd have to check your alerts for all that. I can rep you again though, no big deal.

KingCairo

Pro
Daps
:pachaha:.

The Falcons have a very good offense, but they are not a top 10 offense ever, no matter what statistics you may want to use. No way are they a top 10 offense in NFL history.:stopitslime:.

I'm glad I missed that crack-head comment.