You The REAL MVP: Packers vs Falcons 2016-17 NFC Championship Game

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
The same rookies who led their team to the #1 seed :mjgrin:
The same rookies who played a bottom 10 schedule..Good for them capitalizing on baby shyt soft teams

49ers played the #2 toughest projected schedule and went 2-14

Guess who had the toughest :shaq:

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
I just can't call this game! Falcons seem to have just as many weapons as Packers, and they are both in fine form with crazy momentum going into this game.

Right now I would say Falcons 28-23 but by Sunday my mind could change again.

I see it higher scoring. Funny cuz while Ryan basically has weapons galore, arod makes his team go literally. I think it comes down to turnovers basically.

Daps
I see it higher scoring. Funny cuz while Ryan basically has weapons galore, arod makes his team go literally. I think it comes down to turnovers basically.

I think Falcons need to get a run game going as Packers seem to be playing with 5DB set often, get heavy up front and Run it on them.

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
I think Falcons need to get a run game going as Packers seem to be playing with 5DB set often, get heavy up front and Run it on them.

I agree to keep Rodgers off the field too. Lots of freeman/Coleman, especially if Julio da gawd is hobbled

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Falcons fans know what a Super Bowl feels like (Super Bowl XXXIII)

And Cowboys fans need to stop with this ''We won Super Bowls'' nonsense
last time the Cowboys won a SB nyggaz were still wearing Starter bubble jackets

And if you really wanna keep it a Bean, Matt Ryan has just won as many playoffs games
as the Cowboy franchise has in the last decade.

I'm not a Cowboys fan. And correct me if I'm wrong but yall lost that super bowl lol. Just getting there isn't enough, you have to win. But when the franchise isn't used to winning, I can understand why you fans rely on moral victories.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
nikka you mad:comeon:

No actually what would make me mad is if I was from a city that has been trash in literally every sport like ATL. Your city has nothing you offer but fukking strip clubs. I know this falcons season got you gassed, but slow ya roll because you ain't won yet. Please don't quote me again until you can show me a picture of a falcons Super Bowl ring.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

And how does Matt not make his team go? 13 TD passes to 13 different players this season (NFL record), highest passer rating in the league, highest yards per pass attempt in the league and the likely MVP. For all this talk about the Falcons stopping Rodgers how exactly do the Packers plan to stop us? I'll wait

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
You're very confident for someone who has no clue what the Super Bowl feels like. The only difference between you & a Cowboys fan is that they actually have a super bowl win in their team history.

Have you seen this offense this year bro? Why wouldn't I be confident especially when y'all defense is banged up on top of that.

Fun fact: Aaron Rodgers has never beat a Dan Quinn coached defense in the playoffs (0-3)

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
LMAO. OK tough guy. Probably ain't even been to Atlanta in your life. Just another fairweather bandwagon ass fan.

:beli: AVXL may be an annoying sumovbich, but my nikka is far from a bandwaggoner. You can tell who be in the 'Seum a lot and who don't :sas2:

Last edited:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Have you seen this offense this year bro? Why wouldn't I be confident especially when y'all defense is banged up on top of that.

Fun fact: Aaron Rodgers has never beat a Dan Quinn coached defense in the playoffs (0-3)
Breh people think that this is the same old same old Mike Smith football team of years past. I keep trying to tell people this is different, this team is built to win.

I think we may make it this year breh:mjcry: