You The REAL MVP: Packers vs Falcons 2016-17 NFC Championship Game

Daps
No actually what would make me mad is if I was from a city that has been trash in literally every sport like ATL. Your city has nothing you offer but fukking strip clubs. I know this falcons season got you gassed, but slow ya roll because you ain't won yet. Please don't quote me again until you can show me a picture of a falcons Super Bowl ring.
This nikka is furious my dudes, we need to get him to one of Atlanta famous strip clubs stat :wow:

You keep saying the city aint won shyt but you keep ignoring that the Braves won a World Series,:pachaha:

You aint posted in this section all season but all of a sudden you making your present felt, get your front running ass out of here :camby::camby:

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
And how does Matt not make his team go? 13 TD passes to 13 different players this season (NFL record), highest passer rating in the league, highest yards per pass attempt in the league and the likely MVP. For all this talk about the Falcons stopping Rodgers how exactly do the Packers plan to stop us? I'll wait

Relax breh. Ryan is having a great year. My point is that Ryan's offensive weapons are better than Rodgers. I think Rodgers is a better overall qb, but Ryan has Julio da gawd, a talented sanu/Gabriel, along with two talented rbs in freeman/Coleman.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
This nikka is furious my dudes, we need to get him to one of Atlanta famous strip clubs stat :wow:

You keep saying the city aint won shyt but you keep ignoring that the Braves won a World Series,:pachaha:

You aint posted in this section all season but all of a sudden you making your present felt, get your front running ass out of here :camby::camby:

Front running :raughs:I'm making my presence felt because I'm right. Guess I struck a nerve lol. I know the bitter truth must be hard to handle for you. Like I said, I'll keep quoting yall until the falcons win a ring. We'll see if your confidence pays off.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
The same rookies who played a bottom 10 schedule..Good for them capitalizing on baby shyt soft teams

49ers played the #2 toughest projected schedule and went 2-14

Guess who had the toughest :shaq:

definitely not the falcons.

ATL combined opponents record for 2016: 122-132. Record vs playoff teams: 2-2

GB Combined opponent record for 2016: 129-125. Record vs playoff teams: 5-2

:sas2:

Dominique Wilkins

Georgia Dawg
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
tumblr_neby2fmTRP1rbppffo1_500.gif

do it for the 5th District

birdgang91

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philly to Seatown
I went against Aaron last week and quickly changed my mind before the game started. I won't do it again. Ryan may be MVP but Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in the league. His weapons may not compare to Atlanta but he will get it done.

Plus I'm not trying to see the Falcons go to the Super Bowl and lose after all the hype like the Panthers. Rodgers vs Big Ben/Brady is a much better storyline.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I went against Aaron last week and quickly changed my mind before the game started. I won't do it again. Ryan may be MVP but Aaron Rodgers is the best QB in the league. His weapons may not compare to Atlanta but he will get it done.

Plus I'm not trying to see the Falcons go to the Super Bowl and lose after all the hype like the Panthers. Rodgers vs Big Ben/Brady is a much better storyline.

Yet you also said you couldn't see the Falcons beating Seattle because of "playoff pedigree". Just admit you're a Falcons hater breh, your bullshyt reasonings don't pass the BS meter:camby:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Worth also noting. Mike McCarthy and Aaron Rodgers have been terrible in NFC Championship games.

2007 - He obviously didn't play, his last game as Favre's backup vs. Giants (L).

2010 - 17/30 for 244 yards 0 TDs and 2 INTs...QB rating of 55.4 vs. Bears (W)

2014 - 19/34 for 178 yards 1 TD and 2 INTs... QB rating of 55.8 vs. Seahawks (L)

Granted, the 2010 Bears and 2014 Seahawks were much better defenses than probably any defense on the field this weekend in the AFC or NFC.
Favre gave that game away though