You The REAL MVP: Packers vs Falcons 2016-17 NFC Championship Game

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
LMAO. OK tough guy. Probably ain't even been to Atlanta in your life. Just another fairweather bandwagon ass fan. I'm not worried. No one on your team has accomplished anything. If we can beat the #1 seed, then we can beat the #2 seed. Don't let your one playoff win go to your head there buddy. Rodgers will have something to say about it. Best of luck to ya.
:dahell: nicca who the fukk are you? You must be new if you think @AVXL is a bandwagon Falcons fan. FOH

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You'll get your revenge

Our defense lost Morgan Burnett.

Gunter can't cover Julio. Your other WRs are fast. Our LBs aside from Thomas can't cover your RBs and Clay refuses to play ILB.

Falcons should win a shootout similar to earlier in the year. 38-31.

Don't give up that easy yall kats still have a shot.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
:dahell: nicca who the fukk are you? You must be new if you think @AVXL is a bandwagon Falcons fan. FOH

Don't really give a fukk either way. I don't live on this site. I'm still trying to find a picture of a falcons Super Bowl ring but Google isn't returning anything. What am I doing wrong? :raughs:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
:mjlol:

Breh I'm born and raised in Atlanta and currently reside in Atlanta. I'm as Atlanta as anybody you could ever dream of meeting from the city and I've been supporting these Falcons since I was old enough to remember. :mjlol: at me being a fairweather fan nikka I rep this Falcons shyt even if they never win a game...yet you in Maryland talkin about the pro team outta Green Bay, Wisconsin. Green Bay ain't seen an offense like this and your season ends Sunday. Good luck to ya

You're very confident for someone who has no clue what the Super Bowl feels like. The only difference between you & a Cowboys fan is that they actually have a super bowl win in their team history.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
You're very confident for someone who has no clue what the Super Bowl feels like. The only difference between you & a Cowboys fan is that they actually have a super bowl win in their team history.

Falcons fans know what a Super Bowl feels like (Super Bowl XXXIII)

And Cowboys fans need to stop with this ''We won Super Bowls'' nonsense
last time the Cowboys won a SB nyggaz were still wearing Starter bubble jackets

And if you really wanna keep it a Bean, Matt Ryan has just won as many playoffs games
as the Cowboy franchise has in the last decade.