You The REAL MVP: Packers vs Falcons 2016-17 NFC Championship Game

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
GB defense is not that bad TBH, the offense kept putting them in bad spots after that hot start......

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
No it won't :russ:

They ain't cracking 21.

ATL pass defense was ranked 28th

GB's was ranked 31st

ATL's rush defense was ranked 17th

GB's rush defense was ranked 8th

GB gave up 24 PPG

ATL gave up 25 PPG

I think it'll be a similar type game to the first meeting but ATL is really unstoppable on offense right now.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Including playoffs Aaron Rodgers and Matt Ryan are deadlocked 3 - 3 in facing each other

(2013, Week 13, Rodgers didn't play)

#RyanvsRodgers
#RodgersvsRyan

Last edited:

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Worth also noting. Mike McCarthy and Aaron Rodgers have been terrible in NFC Championship games.

2007 - He obviously didn't play, his last game as Favre's backup vs. Giants (L).

2010 - 17/30 for 244 yards 0 TDs and 2 INTs...QB rating of 55.4 vs. Bears (W)

2014 - 19/34 for 178 yards 1 TD and 2 INTs... QB rating of 55.8 vs. Seahawks (L)

Granted, the 2010 Bears and 2014 Seahawks were much better defenses than probably any defense on the field this weekend in the AFC or NFC.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Worth also noting. Mike McCarthy and Aaron Rodgers have been terrible in NFC Championship games.

2007 - He obviously didn't play, his last game as Favre's backup vs. Giants (L).

2010 - 17/30 for 244 yards 0 TDs and 2 INTs...QB rating of 55.4 vs. Bears (W)

2014 - 19/34 for 178 yards 1 TD and 2 INTs... QB rating of 55.8 vs. Seahawks (L)

Granted, the 2010 Bears and 2014 Seahawks were much better defenses than probably any defense on the field this weekend in the AFC or NFC.

We playing in a dome as well which makes it that much better for our offense

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Dallas doesn't have our defensive talent nor our offense. Sunday was a good win for y'all so enjoy it because it was your last W of the season. Good luck

I think for the Super Bowl, the Steelers would be a more ideal opponent for ATL with Big Ben's bad foot and his limited mobility to extend plays. Steelers secondary is also a weak link.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Not a supporter of either team. The smart money is on the falcons as they're loaded on offense and have a solid defense, however....Man, it's so hard to bet against Aaron Rodgers right now:wow: The man is playing lights out football. He's having one heck of a run as he's getting better and more confident with each game. If the packers defense can slow down that falcons offense, I would have to pick the Packers.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Dallas doesn't have our defensive talent nor our offense. Sunday was a good win for y'all so enjoy it because it was your last W of the season. Good luck

LMAO. OK tough guy. Probably ain't even been to Atlanta in your life. Just another fairweather bandwagon ass fan. I'm not worried. No one on your team has accomplished anything. If we can beat the #1 seed, then we can beat the #2 seed. Don't let your one playoff win go to your head there buddy. Rodgers will have something to say about it. Best of luck to ya.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

I tried explaining this to the local oafs at work. We're not gonna stop GB on offense but I think we can come away with a good enough plan to get enough stops to win the game. DQ especially has got these guys on defense playin so well and believing in this system that I know we'll be better prepared to slow them down than Dallas was

Daps
LMAO. OK tough guy. Probably ain't even been to Atlanta in your life. Just another fairweather bandwagon ass fan. I'm not worried. No one on your team has accomplished anything. If we can beat the #1 seed, then we can beat the #2 seed. Don't let your one playoff win go to your head there buddy. Rodgers will have something to say about it. Best of luck to ya.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
@AVXL got this nikka mad

Braves got a world series title so the city do got something to hang its hat on :mjgrin:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

:mjlol:

Breh I'm born and raised in Atlanta and currently reside in Atlanta. I'm as Atlanta as anybody you could ever dream of meeting from the city and I've been supporting these Falcons since I was old enough to remember. :mjlol: at me being a fairweather fan nikka I rep this Falcons shyt even if they never win a game...yet you in Maryland talkin about the pro team outta Green Bay, Wisconsin. Green Bay ain't seen an offense like this and your season ends Sunday. Good luck to ya