You The REAL MVP: Packers vs Falcons 2016-17 NFC Championship Game

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
I trust our D more than theirs but again Aaron Rodgers has me scared a little bit. It will be close for sure.

I'm gonna say 24 - 17 Falcons
thats wayy too low of a score. And ya'll D aint that much better. We give up more yards but yall give up more points. We get more sacks and turn overs as well. Say what u want about our D but we heard it all since the NYG game.

I got us winning 37-30.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Gunter on Julio is comedy :mjlol:

We might fukk around and score 40 next Sunday, send the Dome out in style and give Matt the MVP on the field :wow:

You might score 40 but yall can't stop rodgers from scoring either.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
You might score 40 but yall can't stop rodgers from scoring either.

I trust our defense more than I would trust GB. We're younger, healthier and more talented than them defensively

We're a better overall team than GB...they're gonna have trouble trying to match up with us

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps

i can top that

Tom Brady on Aaron Rodgers this morning: Tom Brady: When Aaron Rodgers is on, I stay up and watch

"I think he does things that no one in the league has ever done, or can do, just because of his physical ability,” Brady said Monday morning during his weekly interview on sports radio WEEI. “Some of the plays he makes are just phenomenal.”

“I think he makes everything look so simple because he has such an efficient delivery,” Brady said on the program. “Everything really looks effortless with him, which is the amazing part. He’s definitely working hard, but he’s making hard look easy; it’s a very effortless style he plays with. The velocity of the ball, the placement of the ball, I mean, he’s just an incredible player. He works very hard at it, he’s a very talented player, and he’s just having an incredible season.

I always love watching his tape, admiring the things he can do, because I can’t do many of those things. … Whenever he’s on, I usually stay up and watch.”

:youngsabo:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Like how we couldn't stop him earlier this year :ohhh:

Or drew brees twice a year :ohhh:

Like we don't have the NFL sack leader :ohhh:

Or the rookie DPOY:ohhh:

35-24 birds fukk outta here:hhh:

Ya'll barely won when we were struggling. Just like the cowboy fans, what happened in week 8 or 9 or whenever the fukk we played yall has jack shyt to do with the next game. I really dont get these silly ass reasonings ya'll using. If u think your O can out score ours then cool, thats a respectable opinion. But when ya'll constantly bring up prior games that are meaningless it makes me question what kind of fans u are. NFL has never and will never work that way. NFL has always been a league where any team can win on any sunday. NFL has also been a league where when a team gets hot they can make a run. To think you are gonna get the same team from your previous 1 point win is dumb. Whoever wins it will be in high scoring fashion and close. Both these defenses are ass no matter what twist you use.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I will say this about Gunter

You can't doubt that kid's heart. He's our 4th CB entering the year and he may get beat but he doesn't back down.

I'd feel confident if Sam Shields was out there. His speed and knowledge probably would have had our pass defense at middle of the road. Gunter's had to cover #1 WRs ever since the first Giants game and he hasn't done dumb shid. If he gets beat, he gets beat on his physical limitations or inexperience not stupid shid.

Randall sucks. Just sucks.

If we get Quentin Rollins back this week from his concussion, then we will atleast have a little more talent there. Unfortunately Rollins is dumb as Randall but I feel Rollins is the better player and more conscious of his dumb shid.

Undrafted players out performing our draft picks :snoop:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Daps
Like how we couldn't stop him earlier this year :ohhh:

Or drew brees twice a year :ohhh:

Like we don't have the NFL sack leader :ohhh:

Or the rookie DPOY:ohhh:

35-24 birds fukk outta here:hhh:

You sound just like the Cowboys fans did. They beat us earlier this year as well, which means nothing now. Yall didn't stop him at all last time. Don't get too over confident. I know you're not used to being in the playoffs so I understand you're excited. Humble yourself. You haven't accomplished anything yet. I don't see any rings on Matt Ryan's finger.

People like you are exactly why I love the playoffs. You talk shyt & end up on the fukking couch. Good luck on Sunday.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Daps
I trust our defense more than I would trust GB. We're younger, healthier and more talented than them defensively

We're a better overall team than GB...they're gonna have trouble trying to match up with us

Dallas fans said the same but good luck.