You The REAL MVP: Packers vs Falcons 2016-17 NFC Championship Game

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
How is Dallas better than us? :mjlol: Cmon breh you sound like you're trying to make yourself believe y'all have a chance

U seriously think your team better then dallas? :comeon:

Why wouldnt we have a chance? Yall really think your team some complete team wit that trash D? :mjlol:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
U seriously think your team better then dallas? :comeon:

Why wouldnt we have a chance? Yall really think your team some complete team wit that trash D? :mjlol:

I don't think there's any question we're better than them. Better offense, better coaching. Dallas defense would look just as clueless as y'all gonna look today

And I've repeatedly given y'all props in this thread breh, your post I quoted was on some "let me hype myself up into believeing we have a chance"

:mjlol: at our defense being trash. This coming from a fan of the 31st ranked pass defense in football :mjlol:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is Dallas better than us? :mjlol: Cmon breh you sound like you're trying to make yourself believe y'all have a chance

Cowboys are better but you guys have better coaching and will not be down 21-3. Run the ball

Daps
Yea breh you too. I've only seen reports of rain and afternoon thunderstorms, but there were severe thunderstorms last night that killed 11 people in South Georgia so yea be safe out here :salute:
Tornado tore the roof off a Walmart in Warner Robins, police made sure it wasn't going to be any looting :mjgrin:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
I don't think there's any question we're better than them. Better offense, better coaching. Dallas defense would look just as clueless as y'all gonna look today

And I've repeatedly given y'all props in this thread breh, your post I quoted was on some "let me hype myself up into believeing we have a chance"

:mjlol: at our defense being trash. This coming from a fan of the 31st ranked pass defense in football :mjlol:

Wait so u actually think your defense isnt trash? :mjlol: