You The REAL MVP: Packers vs Falcons 2016-17 NFC Championship Game

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
We really posting stats from mid way past the season? I mean if u wanna nit pick then u can say packers have a top 5 D since their win streak.

:dwillhuh:

Breh you made a post saying we some trash, I post some stats saying the last couple months say otherwise now you deflecting onto the Packers? TF? :dahell:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
He's playing but he may be a decoy and will only be thrown to deep 1-1! He isn't going across the middle AT ALL today

I love your intermittent use of exclamation points! Jordy playing today may not be in his best long term interests!

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Breh you made a post saying we some trash, I post some stats saying the last couple months say otherwise now you deflecting onto the Packers? TF? :dahell:

Breh i can post stats about your D saying otherwise. Youre delusional if u think your D is anything but trash. Your run D is trash your secondary is bad you allow more points per game then we do. The only difference is we get more sacks and pressures and more turnovers. Youre not gonna get away nit picking to make your D look better. Plus do i really have to post the shyt offenses your D faced the past month :dahell:
They faced only one good offense and they hung 32 on yall so stop with the delusion that your D is anything but trash like ours

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Falcons have a very good team, but some of you Falcons fans sound more arrogant right now than the fans of the fraudulent Panthers last season.:hhh:.

Everyone wonders why we're so confident despite being in a fraudulent conference

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
The Falcons have a very good team, but some of you Falcons fans sound more arrogant right now than the fans of the fraudulent Panthers last season.:hhh:.
Refresh my memory but who was the only team to beat them besides the champs :ohhh:

We knew scam and josh normal were frauds. We fully confident in matt & all stars:blessed:

As you should be with with your squad:jawalrus:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Refresh my memory but who was the only team to beat them besides the champs :ohhh:

We knew scam and josh normal were frauds. We fully confident in matt & all stars:blessed:

As you should be with with your squad:jawalrus:

I think the Falcons are very good, and may very well win this game. However, I could never be THAT confident when going up against Rodgers. Granted it is a road game for Rodgers (yes, I know last weeks was as well), but he has a knack of pulling crap out of nowhere.

The Falcons will be in trouble IF they fall for that annoying hard count Rodgers does. If the Falcons do not give him free plays, their chances increase tremendously.

And, on another note, I'm watching this ESPN countdown, and Travis Kelce is annoying as hell.:scust:.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Breh i can post stats about your D saying otherwise. Youre delusional if u think your D is anything but trash. Your run D is trash your secondary is bad you allow more points per game then we do. The only difference is we get more sacks and pressures and more turnovers. Youre not gonna get away nit picking to make your D look better. Plus do i really have to post the shyt offenses your D faced the past month :dahell:
They faced only one good offense and they hung 32 on yall so stop with the delusion that your D is anything but trash like ours

Then do it :dwillhuh: the fukk are you sayin right now?

You say we're trash, I post stats saying otherwise and then you come back sayin the same shyt with nothin to back you up. My main point to you or any other casual just watching us play is that we have IMPROVED, I'm not running around here saying that this is the best defense of all time. But for a very young defense they have gotten better over the latter half of the season. You dismissing that because it doesn't fit your narrative that according to you "we're trash"