You The REAL MVP: Packers vs Falcons 2016-17 NFC Championship Game

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
Stomach in knots !!!

Same! Our offense needs to keep pace today cause lord knows our defense is :trash: but how we do it with WRs held together by duct tape is anybody's guess. I hear Jordy Adams and Alison are all going today but worried about Jordy's ability to hold onto the ball especially if he gets popped by Atlanta's safeties. :lupe: I forget his name but he's always laying guys out back there :wow:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Same! Our offense needs to keep pace today cause lord knows our defense is :trash: but how we do it with WRs held together by duct tape is anybody's guess. I hear Jordy Adams and Alison are all going today but worried about Jordy's ability to hold onto the ball especially if he gets popped by Atlanta's safeties. :lupe: I forget his name but he's always laying guys out back there :wow:

Rookie Keanu Neal aka Baby Kam, I promise he'll put that crown of the helmet on Jordy's ribs

But real shyt all of our secondary can hit...Jalen Collins laid Jameis Winston out of a game, Brian Poole laid Russ out last wk, Keanu by himself :wow:

We got Grady EMS on standby so hopefully he'll be ok

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
the Pack have multiple injury issues, bouts with the flu on multiple players..and as much as AR means to them, on the road, outscoring the dirty birds, despite their defense, is going to be hard to do.

Someone's D has to step up, get plenty 3 & outs & a couple takeaways to insure the win.

I'd like to see the Pack win, but..

I got these excuses in my back pocket for work tomorrow :lolbron:

Rookie Keanu Neal aka Baby Kam, I promise he'll put that crown of the helmet on Jordy's ribs
:damn::damn::damn:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I got these excuses in my back pocket for work tomorrow :lolbron:

:damn::damn::damn:

They say that the Packers are known for being cautious with players coming off of injury and I hope they keep it that way. But breh i'm saying this out of concern for Jordy's health. I hope the Packers do NOT let him play. Our secondary gonna put him in the hospital

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I'll say this, I mad respect Ryan, Julio, and the ATL.

Just we are that dog that has been left to Starve, and we hungry for that title cause we're near death.

Plus the pundits have been saying Falcons are the 7th Best Off. ever, so they putting out that voodoo.

28-24 Packers

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I think it stops here with the Pack. Will be a good game, but ATL will win. Quinn got ATL looking like that Seattle 2014 squad. Let's just hope they don't choke in the Super bowl though.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Jordan Nelson playing @AVXL :ufdup:

I embrace it. I want them at their absolute best because they're playing the absolute best. When we soundly beat them today I don't wanna hear the excuses of "well so and so didn't play", nah I want him out there, if he dies, he dies :demonic:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I'll say this, I mad respect Ryan, Julio, and the ATL.

Just we are that dog that has been left to Starve, and we hungry for that title cause we're near death.

Plus the pundits have been saying Falcons are the 7th Best Off. ever, so they putting out that voodoo.

28-24 Packers

You really believe your defense is gonna hold us to 24 points?

We average 35 at home and dropped 33 on y'all earlier this yr yet somehow y'all hold us 11 under our average? :dahell:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I embrace it. I want them at their absolute best because they're playing the absolute best. When we soundly beat them today I don't wanna hear the excuses of "well so and so didn't play", nah I want him out there, if he dies, he dies :demonic:
I fukk with you but ya'll don't have a chance in hell of stopping A Rod. But then again they cant stop Matt Ryan either. :ld: