I'm superstitious like tbis...

Have pizza and wings like last weekend or avoid anything with cheese :pacspit:

:patrice:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I fukk with you but ya'll don't have a chance in hell of stopping A Rod. But then again they cant stop Matt Ryan either. :ld:

I expect Rodgers to get it in, make no mistake. 300 yards, 3 TDs minimum probably 40-50 yards rushing. Dude is a machine. So yea don't take my confidence as some fanboy predicting Falcons 56-3. No the Packers are really good and deserve to be here. But I feel like we're a better overall team and defensively we have the speed and the scheme to win. People forget we held them to 8 points total in the second half of the first game we saw them. So we've had some success against them defensively, but we'll see.

Falcons by 7 :blessed:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
You really believe your defense is gonna hold us to 24 points?

We average 35 at home and dropped 33 on y'all earlier this yr yet somehow y'all hold us 11 under our average? :dahell:
Yep, alot of people have been building this as a shootout, but its going be low scoring.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
@AVXL You seeing the news reports about the weather? It's a high risk for tornados today. Please don't let this be like the downtown tornado from a few years back. Be safe out there brah.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
@AVXL You seeing the news reports about the weather? It's a high risk for tornados today. Please don't let this be like the downtown tornado from a few years back. Be safe out there brah.

Yea breh you too. I've only seen reports of rain and afternoon thunderstorms, but there were severe thunderstorms last night that killed 11 people in South Georgia so yea be safe out here :salute:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Last call for you falcon brehs who want in on this avi/rep bet. Quote me and let me know