Old Atlanta
BqfBzT4CYAAqSFo.jpg

Finally.. The day is here

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Nelson isn't playing nor do i think the other 2 will be, they'll probably dress up but not play to keep The Falcons guessing. Nelson isn't going to risk piercing his lungs trying to play, it's hard enough to lift your arms with bruised ribs and it's hard to breathe.

Doubt they're playing

It'll definitely be a game time decision for all of them. Hard for me to imagine Jordy playing with broken ribs...he might re injure them just trying to get off the line vs one of our corners

http://www.packersnews.com/story/sp...1/21/packers-injured-ready-give-try/96886328/

The Green Bay Packers have not ruled out any of their key injured players and all are expected to be cleared for the NFC championship game against the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at the Georgia Dome.

:sas1:

I hope every one of yall's guys is healthy so there's absolutely no excuse when we beat that ass :sas2:

Can yall green me up Falcons brehs I'm riding with yall :myman:

I'm hype! :mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:

I got the falcons their offense is just so insane if they win I wouldn't doubt them winning the Super Bowl.

falcons make the superbowl today ATL gon be lit ill be happy for em

BqfBzT4CYAAqSFo.jpg

Finally.. The day is here

can we get a dirty bird dance today

:banderas:

Brothership on 3

1-2-3

BROTHERSHIP :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm more excited about this game than I am Pats/Steelers.You know that shyt's going to be slow and meticulous.

I'm expecting some fireworks out of this one.

I think the Falcons gone take it, but I'm excited because both of these teams have quirky energy.

Fukkery likely to happen:blessed:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL