You The REAL MVP: Packers vs Falcons 2016-17 NFC Championship Game

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You just overdo it tho. To say GB has no chance is insane. GB is a very good team and definitely a worthy team, but to say they have no chance is just overdoing it

I'm clearly biased so maybe I shouldn't answer this but this is the first time I've felt like we have a schematic advantage with our coaching staff. Meaning Shanny on offense and DQ with the defense can read and react to what's going on and prepare the team to be at their absolute best. I already know we're more talented than GB and healthier but the schematic/coaching advantage is what has me the most confident

Seattle ain't been the same since Quinn left yaw dodged a bullet by not hiring Rex

rip928

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Savannah, Ga
Falcons win by 10.

Look, I respect GB and Rodgers. He is playing at an elite level, and they've persevered through their injuries to reach the NFC championship game. They're a dangerous squad. But I dont see how they win without the Falcons having multiple turnovers, special teams gaffes or Matt completely shytting the bed.

GB's offense is not better than ours. Period. ESPECIALLY now. Let's not forget that the Giants held them to 7 net yards in the first quarter, and scoreless until about 4 minutes left in the half. Thank God DRC got hurt. They also didn't look too scary when Cowboys went man-free and tied the game after being down 18. Yet and still, credit is due for winning those games.

Teco and Freeman will eat running on the edges and in the passing game. Matt will do his thing. The defense is capable of getting the 2 or 3 stops we need. Im interested to see how we decide to rush Arod to minimize his extension of plays. Im sure Rodgers will have me stressed from the plays he'll make. No doubt. Looking forward to a great game.

Oh, and get off the field during substitutions, defense.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Falcons win by 10.

Look, I respect GB and Rodgers. He is playing at an elite level, and they've persevered through their injuries to reach the NFC championship game. They're a dangerous squad. But I dont see how they win without the Falcons having multiple turnovers, special teams gaffes or Matt completely shytting the bed.

GB's offense is not better than ours. Period. ESPECIALLY now. Let's not forget that the Giants held them to 7 net yards in the first quarter, and scoreless until about 4 minutes left in the half. Thank God DRC got hurt. They also didn't look too scary when Cowboys went man-free and tied the game after being down 18. Yet and still, credit is due for winning those games.

Teco and Freeman will eat running on the edges and in the passing game. Matt will do his thing. The defense is capable of getting the 2 or 3 stops we need. Im interested to see how we decide to rush Arod to minimize his extension of plays. Im sure Rodgers will have me stressed from the plays he'll make. No doubt. Looking forward to a great game.

Oh, and get off the field during substitutions, defense.

Keanu made an interesting point of defending GB. He said basically it's 2 plays, the first play that's called and then when that play breaks down the second play begins. How well we do on that second play will dictate how well we defend them.

As for pressure, I think our coverage will dictate the pressure. We don't blitz a lot anyway and I don't expect that to change. Mix up our zone 3 coverages and man to man (which I believe we will have to win to win) with the occasional blitz. How they use Vic (either as a spy or edge rusher) will be key.

Rodgers is gonna get at least 300 yards, throw 5-6 dimes and make some key 3rd downs. Let's just hold em to FGs and get stops. Their D cannot stop us, but we can stop them

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston

I hope the Packers get shut out tomorrow for allowing this c00n ass Cowboys fan to pretend it's the fuccin Wild West up there, abducting Packers fans off airplanes and shyt, threatening to kill them:scust:

Milwaukee :scust:

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Falcons fans, no bias, how's that o-line? I'm asking for yall opinion and not the media's.

Your offense is a different challenge than Dallas. We spent much of that game in nickel which meant no shot to get to Dak past that herculean oline. It seems you guys have a good line in terms of running and just ok against the pass. Our front 7 has come along nicely and will have to continue to do so in order to get off the field. I'm sure Capers is willing to sacrifice the middle of the field in order to stop the big plays between the 20s. We will have to see how we hang in the red zone and what Dom Capers will do differently. I have given that dude so much shyt but he did his thing so far in the postseason considering how underwhelming our corners are.

You guys are a clear favorite, but Seattle ain't walking through that door. This Rodgers gang.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps

I hope the Packers get shut out tomorrow for allowing this c00n ass Cowboys fan to pretend it's the fuccin Wild West up there, abducting Packers fans off airplanes and shyt, threatening to kill them:scust:

Milwaukee :scust:

fukk outta here and get ready for that L tomorrow courteous of cactraiots

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Falcons fans, no bias, how's that o-line? I'm asking for yall opinion and not the media's.

Your offense is a different challenge than Dallas. We spent much of that game in nickel which meant no shot to get to Dak past that herculean oline. It seems you guys have a good line in terms of running and just ok against the pass. Our front 7 has come along nicely and will have to continue to do so in order to get off the field. I'm sure Capers is willing to sacrifice the middle of the field in order to stop the big plays between the 20s. We will have to see how we hang in the red zone and what Dom Capers will do differently. I have given that dude so much shyt but he did his thing so far in the postseason considering how underwhelming our corners are.

You guys are a clear favorite, but Seattle ain't walking through that door. This Rodgers gang.

Our line runs a zone blocking scheme, which is similar to alotta what Dallas did. We're a good OL, not great. All Pro C Alex Mack is the strength of the line and our tackles (Clay's cousin Jake & Ryan Schraeder) have the ability to dominate. G Chris Chester & Andy Levitre have been decent to underwhelming. I would anticipate GB trying to attack the interior against them like Seattle did. The problem with that is that Matt has been deadly against the blitz and has been good getting the ball out against pressure.

Our OL is also the only OL in the league to start all 16 games together so there's great continuity with what they're doing. Falcons are gonna look to establish the run and then get the ball to Julio, Sanu, Gabriel, Hooper the list goes on and on

And I'd be careful sacrificing anything against this offense. Shanahan has been a wizard with play calling in the redzone this season

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I believe Campbell is spying Rodgers like he did Russy

It'll be interesting how they play it. I think Vic could get some time spying, Debo definitely but I worry about us spying and leaving the middle of the field wide open and/or giving Rodgers more time to find a WR once the play breaks down.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Nelson isn't playing nor do i think the other 2 will be, they'll probably dress up but not play to keep The Falcons guessing. Nelson isn't going to risk piercing his lungs trying to play, it's hard enough to lift your arms with bruised ribs and it's hard to breathe.

Nelson, Adams, Allison and Burnett all remained questionable after practice Saturday, which means they have a 1 percent to 50 percent chance of playing.

Doubt they're playing

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Nelson isn't playing nor do i think the other 2 will be, they'll probably dress up but not play to keep The Falcons guessing. Nelson isn't going to risk piercing his lungs trying to play, it's hard enough to lift your arms with bruised ribs and it's hard to breathe.

Doubt they're playing
http://www.packersnews.com/story/sp...1/21/packers-injured-ready-give-try/96886328/

The Green Bay Packers have not ruled out any of their key injured players and all are expected to be cleared for the NFC championship game against the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at the Georgia Dome.

:sas1: