You The REAL MVP: Packers vs Falcons 2016-17 NFC Championship Game

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
You just don't recover from the flu in a couple of days. Rodgers is going to be weak, and waaaaaay less than 100%.
I am one of the more pessimistic posters on this board.....but I can't think of any game in recent memory where the Packers had less chance to win going in than tomorrows.
The defense is flat-out terrible and can't stop anyone. The only chance was our offense....which is now depleted beyond hope.

You just overdo it tho. To say GB has no chance is insane. GB is a very good team and definitely a worthy team, but to say they have no chance is just overdoing it

Does any non-biased people believe it's possible for the Packers to win outside of a miracle? I've looked at this from several angles and it'll basically take a miracle game from the Packers defense and I don't think that's possible after seeing their corners against Dallas last week.......and that bait game plan of being in nickel the entire time (Shanny Jr is just gonna laugh and call runs every down until they got out of it). It doesn't matter how well Aaron plays. It's all on their defense and if it they were in the Super Bowl and against Pats/Pitts they could turn this into a shootout and possibly win, but not against Atl. They're too good on offense.

I'm clearly biased so maybe I shouldn't answer this but this is the first time I've felt like we have a schematic advantage with our coaching staff. Meaning Shanny on offense and DQ with the defense can read and react to what's going on and prepare the team to be at their absolute best. I already know we're more talented than GB and healthier but the schematic/coaching advantage is what has me the most confident

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Does any non-biased people believe it's possible for the Packers to win outside of a miracle? I've looked at this from several angles and it'll basically take a miracle game from the Packers defense and I don't think that's possible after seeing their corners against Dallas last week.......and that bait game plan of being in nickel the entire time (Shanny Jr is just gonna laugh and call runs every down until they got out of it). It doesn't matter how well Aaron plays. It's all on their defense and if it they were in the Super Bowl and against Pats/Pitts they could turn this into a shootout and possibly win, but not against Atl. They're too good on offense.
Atlanta is still viewed as an underdog in a lot of ways because of A-Aron

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
New reports saying they will play.. "The Green Bay Packers enter the NFC Championship Game against the Atlanta Falcons with a litany of injuries across their roster, but the team is expected to have the trio of Jordy Nelson, Davante Adams and Geronimo Allison all available for Sunday’s game. In addition, the team should have the services of safety Morgan Burnett, per Tom Silverstein of the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel."

Come on y'all, lets DO this shyt

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:duck: Neal has been injuring WRs all year, them nikkas don't want to end up on the Summer Jam screen

One pop to Jordy's ribs and he's done. If they play I guarantee they're going to get injured before the game is over

calh45

Cal
Daps
You just overdo it tho. To say GB has no chance is insane. GB is a very good team and definitely a worthy team, but to say they have no chance is just overdoing it

I'm clearly biased so maybe I shouldn't answer this but this is the first time I've felt like we have a schematic advantage with our coaching staff. Meaning Shanny on offense and DQ with the defense can read and react to what's going on and prepare the team to be at their absolute best. I already know we're more talented than GB and healthier but the schematic/coaching advantage is what has me the most confident

Quinn comes from the Pete coaching line of being simple when it's working and McCarthy is smart but Aaron calls some of the plays and that last play in that Dallas game for a reason. If anything y'all should be Super Bowl favorites and no one's been talking about it.

By pundits? Or serious folks? Aaron is going to have to break records on a goofy level to keep up. I think Vegas/the book is just trying to bait bandwagons if they have the Packers as the actual favorite

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

I dunno about that broski

Falcons are a solid 5-5.5 point favorite tomorrow. I think most are expecting a Falcons victory, i don't see as an underdog and I don't think we should be viewed as an underdog. We're the better team and we're at home. We should win this game

:duck: Neal has been injuring WRs all year, them nikkas don't want to end up on the Summer Jam screen

One pop to Jordy's ribs and he's done. If they play I guarantee they're going to get injured before the game is over

I'd be surprised to see him play. Neal is known for laying nikkas out when they're completely healthy...Matter fact we got head hunters all up and thru the secondary, Poole, Collins, Alford, etc. Packers brehs better make a business decision and sit this one out

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I dunno about that broski

Falcons are a solid 5-5.5 point favorite tomorrow. I think most are expecting a Falcons victory, i don't see as an underdog and I don't think we should be viewed as an underdog. We're the better team and we're at home. We should win this game

I'd be surprised to see him play. Neal is known for laying nikkas out when they're completely healthy...Matter fact we got head hunters all up and thru the secondary, Poole, Collins, Alford, etc. Packers brehs better make a business decision and sit this one out
Vegas is one thing but people IMO are largely picking the Falcons begrudgingly. I don't care and it doesn't matter a lick but the narrative around the game is based on #12 and hardly about the "favorite".

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Vegas is one thing but people IMO are largely picking the Falcons begrudgingly. I don't care and it doesn't matter a lick but the narrative around the game is based on #12 and hardly about the "favorite".

I think Rodgers is definitely the top storyline and right behind it is our "unstoppable" offense. I just don't see the "Falcons are the underdog" storyline. It feels more like Rodgers by himself trying to out duel the vaunted Falcons offense and all its weapons. I do think there is a begrudging Falcons pick like "Aaron Rodgers is the best thing since sliced bread and will pass for 900 yards and 10 TDs but the Falcons will win by a FG" :francis: