You The REAL MVP: Packers vs Falcons 2016-17 NFC Championship Game

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I actually, sincerely, DO believe it.

I'm probably not going to watch the game. I already know ATL will blow us out.

Packers in the avi.....Lombardi in the avi......Packers in the NFCCG........not going to watch.:stopitslime:.

166.gif

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
That's one metric, yes. There are other metrics as well.

It's not like I'm saying they are awful, just not a top 10 in NFL HISTORY.

It's a top 10 offense in NFL history by THAT metric. If you disagree post some stats bro, not just your opinion of the stat

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
It's his schtick, don't fall for it
Packers in the avi.....Lombardi in the avi......Packers in the NFCCG........not going to watch.:stopitslime:.
You just don't recover from the flu in a couple of days. Rodgers is going to be weak, and waaaaaay less than 100%.
I am one of the more pessimistic posters on this board.....but I can't think of any game in recent memory where the Packers had less chance to win going in than tomorrows.
The defense is flat-out terrible and can't stop anyone. The only chance was our offense....which is now depleted beyond hope.

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Packers have injuries. The team has had a bunch of guys get sick this week including Aaron. Their flight to ATL was just delayed.

Everything that is going wrong IS going wrong. We legit have no shot at winning tomorrow. None at all.

dont listen to any of the noise

if at least Davante and Allison are ready to go, we have a shot. If Nelson plays we have MORE than a punchers chance.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Does any non-biased people believe it's possible for the Packers to win outside of a miracle? I've looked at this from several angles and it'll basically take a miracle game from the Packers defense and I don't think that's possible after seeing their corners against Dallas last week.......and that bait game plan of being in nickel the entire time (Shanny Jr is just gonna laugh and call runs every down until they got out of it). It doesn't matter how well Aaron plays. It's all on their defense and if it they were in the Super Bowl and against Pats/Pitts they could turn this into a shootout and possibly win, but not against Atl. They're too good on offense.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Breh do the Packers wanna play? They won't get to ATL until after 7pm EST and they're making up shyt about the locker room being sick :mjlol:

I thought they've been in ATL since Weds. :dwillhuh:

I wouldn't be surprised if they've been doing half practices

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Breh do the Packers wanna play? They won't get to ATL until after 7pm EST and they're making up shyt about the locker room being sick :mjlol:

I thought they've been in ATL since Weds. :dwillhuh:
Naw teams usually arrive the day before unless the distance is that great.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Doesn't Jet lag fukk them up? It's weird during the regular season they get to the city days before the game but in the Playoffs they don't
Not sure what you mean. Saturday arrival for Sunday games are standard.