You nikkas Are Delusional If Yall Think Cole Can Do Anything With Kendrick

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as losing? Drake style is just more suited to a battle…he can drop plenty quotables and land haymakers. And hate him or love him he’s more battle tested

As far as legacy? Just imagine if jay battled someone like nelly instead of nas…and lost
What could he possibly say to Kendrick other than don’t bite the hand that feeds you or your last album flopped. Kendrick got alot of material on Drake he can go on the push shyt, he can go how he isn’t a man of the culture, he can go in on how he is a cosplay gangsta, and never been about the street life, I’m telling you this won’t be no Meek mill 2.0.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
What could he possibly say to Kendrick other than don’t bite the hand that feeds you or your last album flopped. Kendrick got alot of material on Drake he can go on the push shyt, he can go how he isn’t a man of the culture, he can go in on how he is a cosplay gangsta, and never been about the street life, I’m telling you this won’t be no Meek mill 2.0.
you think Drake fans care about bars??? :russ:. If what Budden and Pusha did to him didn't end him, absolutely nothing will.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you think Drake fans care about bars??? :russ:. If what Budden and Pusha did to him didn't end him, absolutely nothing will.
First of all Kendrick got a way bigger fan base than both push and budden put together. And it’s known push one that war between Drake in the hip hop culture. fukk what the cac fans think. Drake is at the point where he has a base where if Kendrick does an earth shattering diss they will take L and still support him.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Thats his ability, he absorbs Ls and gets bigger than he was before. The actual disses and exposals still haunt him though.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Man these new rappers aren't that good. Acealone is better than Cole and Kendrick too. I won't even bring in drake. Yeah, keep listening to your trap music, wearing your tight ass faggity clothese and hyping these average rappers.
Skinny jeans not even in anymore, bro washed asl :mjlol:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
both of them are products of a weak ass era of bullshyt that makes them stick out and look like Rakim or G rap. As I've stated plenty of times, if this were 1995 in the era of Big, Nas, Wutang, Death Row, Rap a lot, Sauve house, either of them would be Skee lo. A dope rapper that released a dope album, but got lost in the shuffle after a hit single. And this is no diss to either of them, I'm just saying, their peers are fukin garbage so they don't have to do anything but be different. And still after knowing this, roughly 30-40% of the shyt they do is trap music.

This isn't 95...move on.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
both of them are products of a weak ass era of bullshyt that makes them stick out and look like Rakim or G rap. As I've stated plenty of times, if this were 1995 in the era of Big, Nas, Wutang, Death Row, Rap a lot, Sauve house, either of them would be Skee lo. A dope rapper that released a dope album, but got lost in the shuffle after a hit single. And this is no diss to either of them, I'm just saying, their peers are fukin garbage so they don't have to do anything but be different. And still after knowing this, roughly 30-40% of the shyt they do is trap music.

People hating on this post but this shyt it true as fukk.