You nikkas Are Delusional If Yall Think Cole Can Do Anything With Kendrick

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
If we are being honest, J Cole was always the Chris Bosh of this Big 3.
He doesn't have the albums of either (but especially Kendrick).
He doesn't have the hits of either (but especially Drake).
He really been doing his thing on features, so I think we are all anticipating his next album....but he's a distant 3rd in this situation.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
If we are being honest, J Cole was always the Chris Bosh of this Big 3.
He doesn't have the albums of either (but especially Kendrick).
He doesn't have the hits of either (but especially Drake).
He really been doing his thing on features, so I think we are all anticipating his next album....but he's a distant 3rd in this situation.

These people smoking salvia. No it factor, no musical impact, no significance to music, no nothing. Its like the fans see him as a charity case because hes so far behind and gas him because of the fact

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Cole will scrape kendrick rarher easy tho.

I do not even know any of j Cole discography at all. Past being jayz troll joke on Nas stan on rocafella.

Yet I do know the diss to nBA youngboi. Is similar in execution as dame lill's response to Shaq. That Cole could easily serve Kendrick.

if Cole is that.focused.

I have no horse in this race.

Yet I know j Cole has show cased.
cole has ramped past Kendrick.
from that submission.
I overheard it on some live clip shyt and know from just that. Kendrick does not have the technical aptitude to beat j Cole after the nba young boi diss I believe it was.

Cole will scrape that nikka kendrick easy.

If cole come like this.

Kendrick will get served.

i guess drake got him bitin us.
like drake and all of canada bite me and juice technical a d cadence

This bite'n shyt nikkaz doing.
Then not trying to prop is whatever.

I hear the bite'n technicals frok these nikkaz.
When all of Canada.
know who me and ju are frffr.

Art Barr

Last edited:

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
both of them are products of a weak ass era of bullshyt that makes them stick out and look like Rakim or G rap. As I've stated plenty of times, if this were 1995 in the era of Big, Nas, Wutang, Death Row, Rap a lot, Sauve house, either of them would be Skee lo. A dope rapper that released a dope album, but got lost in the shuffle after a hit single. And this is no diss to either of them, I'm just saying, their peers are fukin garbage so they don't have to do anything but be different. And still after knowing this, roughly 30-40% of the shyt they do is trap music.

This is facts

everybody involved in this beef are the standouts of a worthless generation of rappers I wish they would all just retire for good

early 2010s hip hop sucks a whole lot of dikk compared to even now

I mean worthless not just compared to the 90s or 80s but even compared to cats like Roddy Ricch and lil Yachty
I'd rather listen to them at least they have some type of it factor

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
This is facts

everybody involved in this beef are the standouts of a worthless generation of rappers I wish they would all just retire for good

early 2010s hip hop sucks a whole lot of dikk compared to even now

I mean worthless not just compared to the 90s or 80s but even compared to cats like Roddy Ricch and lil Yachty
I'd rather listen to them at least they have some type of it factor

No. Not at all

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
As wack as Cole is

A verse about how he fought Diddy to protect Kendrick would hurt that lil nikkas marketing :yeshrug: ain't he like 5'6? Getting ragdolled by puff in public because of the control verse woulda been catastrophic for him

But Cole has never had the pressure of his contemporaries, I doubt he's got it in him to go for a killshot level verse tbh