You nikkas Are Delusional If Yall Think Cole Can Do Anything With Kendrick

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Flabby nikka compared Kendrick and Cole to Skee Lo, yea it’s time to pack it up grandpa. I bet you think Clyde Drexler would average 50 in this er too :mjlol:
Man these new rappers aren't that good. Acealone is better than Cole and Kendrick too. I won't even bring in drake. Yeah, keep listening to your trap music, wearing your tight ass faggity clothese and hyping these average rappers.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think everyone likes Cole’s consistency and I would say he’s the most like the underdog out of the big three. Where a lot of nikkaz see the improvement he has and respect it. But when it comes to Kendrick my nikka already has the classic albums he was killing features when he was starting up his career so to me he’s already established in his own way like how drake is established with the hits.

J.Cole is the late bloomer where you seen the potential and kept growing where Drake and Kendrick you already knew both those nikkaz were special. Kendrick to me will always be superior to Cole but if they go head to head Cole’s hunger now could put him a little bit over because Kendrick has been acknowledged and comfortable as one of the goats where now Cole is in it right now.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
STOP REPLYING TO @Reptile shytTY THREADS THE MAN IS A CAC THAT CANNOT RELATE TO HIP HOP OR ANYTHING BLACK, FOR fukk’s SAKE LET HIS THEADS FLOP! :pacspit:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick is simple as a rapper

He relies on fake woke shyt and mystery to get a buzz

He’ll go back into hiding now that this verse is out there
I don’t think he will. I think he took this shot for a reason and he has some shyt ready just in case. I bet he probably started recording shyt after he heared first person shooter so he’s had a lot of time to prepare.

I think he more ready for this than most people think. I think if one of them drops some shyt that goes at his neck he’s coming with another one soon after. That shyt he did on futures album is him checking the temperature.

Yea nikkaz say he’s been hiding but clearly he’s been watching and taking notes.

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
It's closer than it used to be but I still got K. Dot fasho

Cole would make it more interesting than Aubrey tho.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's closer than it used to be but I still got K. Dot fasho

Cole would make it more interesting than Aubrey.
I don’t want hear nothing from Aubrey at this point since he too busy sending dikk pics to 21 year olds. I would rather Cole and Kendrick to engage personally.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I think everyone likes Cole’s consistency and I would say he’s the most like the underdog out of the big three. Where a lot of nikkaz see the improvement he has and respect it. But when it comes to Kendrick my nikka already has the classic albums he was killing features when he was starting up his career so to me he’s already established in his own way like how drake is established with the hits.

J.Cole is the late bloomer where you seen the potential and kept growing where Drake and Kendrick you already knew both those nikkaz were special. Kendrick to me will always be superior to Cole but if they go head to head Cole’s hunger now could put him a little bit over because Kendrick has been acknowledged and comfortable as one of the goats where now Cole is in it right now.

That's really all it is at the end of the day. Cole is in his prime right now in all aspects, which is crazy considering he's pushing 40 and most rappers are already over the hill at that age. When Kendrick was killing things consistently, that was the early to mid-2010s. When he released GKMC, had his "Control" verse, then followed it up with TPAB. Cole didn't start reaching that level until FHD, and the feature run was what really changed the perception of him. Kendrick gets unfairly shyt on because we've already seen his absolute best. That period from 2012 to 2017. Cole's in the middle of that.

The Off-Season was a perfect album, and if The Fall Off reaches or surpasses that quality, the conversation changes drastically. Cole showing everyone that he can be an album artist is all that's missing from his arsenal.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Kendrick stans are the worst. Dude is great but he's so overrated at this point thanks to white liberal types jumping on his dikk.

Look at this shyt. Ain't no fukking way he has the best hip hop album of all time never mind #1, AND #3 :francis:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick stans are the worst. Dude is great but he's so overrated at this point thanks to white liberal types jumping on his dikk.

Look at this shyt. Ain't no fukking way he has the best hip hop album of all time never mind #1, AND #3 :francis:
There’s a lot of people in the public who agree that it’s one of the best me personally I like Damn better. You can’t say Kendrick Stan’s are the worst. Drake Stan’s we’re literally praising his dikk when it leaked it out *pause*

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
Kendrick should be worried abt drake…coz he can lose that battle easily…that would ruin his legacy

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Accidentally got logged out or I wouldn't let even seen this bullshyt thread, I've had this faqqot @Reptile on ignore forever.

YOU FAT, RED HAIRED FRECKLE FACED PASTY GINGER FAQQOT, STFU FOREVER. KENDRICK DOES NOT MAKE MUSIC FOR YOU
:camby::camby::camby:

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
How so sir?

As far as losing? Drake style is just more suited to a battle…he can drop plenty quotables and land haymakers. And hate him or love him he’s more battle tested

As far as legacy? Just imagine if jay battled someone like nelly instead of nas…and lost