You nikkas Are Delusional If Yall Think Cole Can Do Anything With Kendrick

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I dont think Cole has that disrespectful dawg in him :yeshrug: ....Can he really take it there in battle when shyt gets real or will he just rely on clever wordplay and multi's? Im not denying his rapping ability

Push went there with Drake
Nas went there with Jay

I think Kendrick is more capable of making nikkas go :merchant: in a battle.i dunno, I hope we get something memorable tho :wow:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I dont think Cole has that disrespectful dawg in him :yeshrug: ....Can he really take it there in battle when shyt gets real or will he just rely on clever wordplay and multi's? Im not denying his rapping ability

Push went there with Drake
Nas went there with Jay

I think Kendrick is more capable of making nikkas go :merchant: in a battle.i dunno, I hope we get something memorable tho :wow:
This

nikkas posting random tracks of Cole rapping against zero opposition. None of that shyt is gonna matter once someone takes the gloves off and really filets your life and puts it out for the public

Kendrick's closer to the streets and knows what nikkas are gonna react to moreso than Cole imo :manny: he can get into a more genuine aggressive vibe than both of them

Aubrey was barking on his mom about a tuna sandwich :mjlol: the more you think about it it's high-key disrespectful to group em together with such different upbringings

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
This

nikkas posting random tracks of Cole rapping against zero opposition. None of that shyt is gonna matter once someone takes the gloves off and really filets your life and puts it out for the public

Kendrick's closer to the streets and knows what nikkas are gonna react to moreso than Cole imo :manny: he can get into a more genuine aggressive vibe than both of them

Aubrey was barking on his mom about a tuna sandwich :mjlol: the more you think about it it's high-key disrespectful to group em together with such different upbringings

Kendrick studies with Israelites...you know he got some disrespectful bars about Cole and Drake moms being cacs. It would get dark quickly for Jermaine, that double time flow wont be enough :wow:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Kendrick studies with Israelites...you know he got some disrespectful bars about Cole and Drake moms being cacs. It would get dark quickly for Jermaine, that double time flow wont be enough :wow:
If Cole drops the Diddy story Kendrick would be on the ropes

The question is does he have the conviction to take it there

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
It became clear about 12 years ago that if Cole and Kenny ever did that collab album, Cole would get washed on every track :mjlol:
This is the problem with some of yall

That was back then. I used to think Cole was a mediocre artist and just an above average rapper back then, cuz he was.

Say what you want about his music, but lyrically and rapping-wise since 2016 onwards he’s way better than he used to be. He’s gotten better every year

That gap between him and Kendrick ain’t really there no more. One might say it leans in his favor now

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This

How well did being from the “streets” help Meek out when he went against Aubrey?

Newsflash, the streets don’t mean a goddamn thing in modern day rap or Drake wouldn’t have a career in the first place. If Cole throws a haymaker at Kendrick and it connects, it won’t be the streets that declares him the winner anymore than it was when Push flamed Drake. The populace at large has more of a say in these matters now and thats just is what it is. The streets haven’t had much of anything to do with mainstream Hip Hop in a decade.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cole ain’t been hit at all. I honestly think he’s gonna fold up in all this shyt and Drake gon’ have to frontline it all. It’s already looking like that… Folks will give Cole a pass too lol. Rap is hilarious

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
J Cole verse on Johnny P’s Caddy washing any verse Kendrick ever spit by a wide margin. Bar for bar J Cole is on another tier & will wash Kendrick in a battle.

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick is the most overrated artist of all time. Cole has been untouchable for the last few years and Kendrick has been washed for god knows how long.