You nikkas Are Delusional If Yall Think Cole Can Do Anything With Kendrick

GeeEffKay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This

nikkas posting random tracks of Cole rapping against zero opposition. None of that shyt is gonna matter once someone takes the gloves off and really filets your life and puts it out for the public

Kendrick's closer to the streets and knows what nikkas are gonna react to moreso than Cole imo :manny: he can get into a more genuine aggressive vibe than both of them

Aubrey was barking on his mom about a tuna sandwich :mjlol: the more you think about it it's high-key disrespectful to group em together with such different upbringings
Yep. Cole is even less battle tested than Kendrick. Using his recent feature run means nothing and only works in a conventional song. We are talking a different arena here. Kendrick has control, bet cypher, the heart pt 4 to at least trace back to. Cole on the other hand doesn’t have a single line or moment that sticks out.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
both of them are products of a weak ass era of bullshyt that makes them stick out and look like Rakim or G rap. As I've stated plenty of times, if this were 1995 in the era of Big, Nas, Wutang, Death Row, Rap a lot, Sauve house, either of them would be Skee lo. A dope rapper that released a dope album, but got lost in the shuffle after a hit single. And this is no diss to either of them, I'm just saying, their peers are fukin garbage so they don't have to do anything but be different. And still after knowing this, roughly 30-40% of the shyt they do is trap music.
Lmao

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
How well did being from the “streets” help Meek out when he went against Aubrey?

Newsflash, the streets don’t mean a goddamn thing in modern day rap or Drake wouldn’t have a career in the first place. If Cole throws a haymaker at Kendrick and it connects, it won’t be the streets that declares him the winner anymore than it was when Push flamed Drake. The populace at large has more of a say in these matters now and thats just is what it is. The streets haven’t had much of anything to do with mainstream Hip Hop in a decade.
Bruh what the hell are you talking about?

Being from the streets is what gave Pusha T the edge to go for the jugular when he needed to with drake, THAT'S what I'm talking about, it's a mental edge. Cole can rap as good as he wants to but you have to put all inhibitions aside and really violate someone in today's game.

Why would we compare the Meek situation when we both know he isn't in the same stratosphere as any of the rappers named so far? He crashed out emotionally and and looked like an idiot even with all the ammo in the world, wasn't the narrative that Meek dropped the ball immensely? He just wasn't smart enough for that kind of smoke

If we put up a poll right now asking who would be more believable in an aggressive rap battle you really think Cole is winning that? :usure: I didn't say the street ties were the end all be all, but in an aggressive engagement, YES the nikka from the bricks should have the edge

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I'd agree with this thread 7 years ago. But Cole just kept getting better while Kendrick seemed to be going through writers block/stagnating.

I think current Cole would wash Morale Kendrick but if he goes back to where he was 7 years ago it's close to even.

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps
op might have tourette syndrome but yeah, i'll take my L :francis:

cole is DONE. he'll continue with making music but nobody with any merit will bring up his name in any goat discussions ever again after this

like this is worse than getting a response by kendrick and getting killed that way :russ: