You nikkas Are Delusional If Yall Think Cole Can Do Anything With Kendrick

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
All these nikkas lame af.

Lamar - weak, scary, manufactured plant, last 2 albums were overrated snore fests, takes 5 years to drop a lackluster project.

Cole - boring mc, 0 impact on rap, wack beats.

Drizzy - industry plant, wanna be gangster, wave rider, needs ghost writers.

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
OP
mgid:arc:imageassetref:comedycentral.com:06c5b20e-e5dc-4011-b984-2c0b8fff6fa7

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick has bodied Cole in every song they been on together so yeah I think Kendrick is washing that nikka in this battle

But Drizzy might have something for em :patrice:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
both of them are products of a weak ass era of bullshyt that makes them stick out and look like Rakim or G rap. As I've stated plenty of times, if this were 1995 in the era of Big, Nas, Wutang, Death Row, Rap a lot, Sauve house, either of them would be Skee lo. A dope rapper that released a dope album, but got lost in the shuffle after a hit single. And this is no diss to either of them, I'm just saying, their peers are fukin garbage so they don't have to do anything but be different. And still after knowing this, roughly 30-40% of the shyt they do is trap music.
Flabby nikka compared Kendrick and Cole to Skee Lo, yea it’s time to pack it up grandpa. I bet you think Clyde Drexler would average 50 in this er too :mjlol:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I think Cole has a better work ethic than Kendrick does.

Bro they ain't factory workers :heh:

This is art...Curren$y has probably put out more music in the last two years than Rakim has his whole career...but it don't mean shyt if the music isn't memorable

Kendrick has legit classics.... masterpieces of the genre. Cole drops the middest shyt possible that even his stans stop hyping up months after release.

Cole a nice feature artist. That's his level.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Can somebody post any heat rock from Kendrick. The hottest bars you can find, i feel like he's mostly delivery
:patrice:

This always been such a weird thing to say, he got what the others don't, concepts and cohesive projects with layers. I'll ask you to post J.Cole bars, but yall won't because you get insecure about posting bars by rappers you compare k.dot to

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was always a bigger Kendrick fan and up until around the Damn/Forest Hills Drive years of their careers had kendrick as superior, but cole has proved himself as a better mc the last few years, Cole taking him

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
:unimpressed:

I'm not really sure how anyone who's listened to Cole over the last 5 years could make this dumbass thread, but here we are.
Cole don’t have anything close to Kendrick’s classics imo, but his absence makes your post completely valid :manny: mr moral was mid af too

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Cole don’t have anything close to Kendrick’s classics imo, but his absence makes your post completely valid :manny: mr moral was mid af too
Kendrick makes better bodies of work, Cole has been on a run lyrically since KoD where he's putting out heat on colab projects and features... And the Off-Season was fire