You leavin ya girl if you win the 1 billion lottery ticket Friday?

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Can honestly say I wouldn't leave her
Never understood that mentality really, why would I leave the person who was with me when I was down bad (relative to having $300mil+)
To go be with someone who 99% chance wouldn't give me the time of day without the money :what:
Now being faithful is something else entirely :sas1:
But they coming along for the ride

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
technically its roughly 370 ish million after taxes for the cash option but :ehh:

you staying faithful to your girl or leavin? be honest
SA22yYu.png

1 billion Lottery
But I take home 370 after cash

Wtf. :wtf:
“The $1.02 billion prize is for winners who choose the annuity option, paid annually over 30 years. Most winners opt for the cash option, which for the next drawing Friday night is an estimated $602.5 million.”

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I’m telling you nikkas as soon as your son turn 21 give him five racks and let him trick til his heart’s content so he don’t end up a thirsty nikka ready to risk it all

Sometimes you gotta feed the beast til it pops
It's crazy but it does make sense. Once a breh is able to get over that thirsty phase and realize most of these chics giving out the same box. You're able to move with less distractions and have a bit more discernment with picking women.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I don't have a chic so it's an easy choice. I'm going to get fixed so can't none of these birds get a baby out of me and I'm running through all of them. I'm setting up booking info on my IG so they can apply if they wanna get flew out

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'd find a new girl just to break up with her. :pachaha:

Nah, but I'd keep my job for the time being just until I find something effective to do with my time.

But make it clear i am coming to work everyday walking with the Vince McMahon strut.
You would seriously keep your job if you won 1 billy? Even if that’s like 400-500 million after taxes.

I don’t care how good of a job or position I have, but with that much money I’m quitting without a notice and going on vacation for a month to figure out my next moves