You leavin ya girl if you win the 1 billion lottery ticket Friday?

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Low-key, he's saying that the only reason a quality girl would be with HIM is financial dependency. He's saying that money is the only way he can pull someone he wants to be with.

You can't have "any women" though. There's a subset of the most quality women who aren't interested in that mess. The men who want to run through girls and the girls who want to be ran through tend to find each other.

I was gonna say the same shyt. You notice that 90% of the rich/famous people who have a down, quality wife, is the girl they were already with beige they were big? Yeah the other one are dating strippers and reality show contestants and girls who seek themselves on Instagram, and I guess that's one way to live life, but those same people get mocked for bad life choices all the time.
take my dikk out your mouth :heh: its not that deep

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sorry that I hurt your feelings. I'm sure plenty of other men are also in a relationship they don't want to be in but don't feel they're desirable enough for a better one. Hope life gets better.
You got your feelings hurt in the alien thread when I told you that you wasnt as smart as you thought you were, and now you’re
*checks notes*
following me (a troll) around an old forum making long posts reading very deeply and projecting into troll threads :heh:

And you supposed to be a scientist:heh:

A clown scientist:russ:

lib123

All Star
Daps
:russ: shyt I’m contemplating leaving now so I damn sure would with a billion. Just have to figure out a way to not allow her to get half. shyt I’d try to keep it on the low until I secured a divorce.

They give winners 180 days to claim prizes. Lol imagine getting divorced before the deadline then claiming winnings. Foul behavior.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
all you nikkaz acting like y’all would still live regular are hilarious :mjlol:, the moment that shyt hit your accounts, ain’t no way you going to do anything regular. Everything will be 1st class.

I absolutely would not live regularly.

I'm just saying I wouldn't leave my girl. Inflation/this economy is ass, but from a financial standpoint I have never made more $ than I have while being with her.

Winning a billion would have been interpreted as a sign from God Himself to stay with the blessing He has sent me.