You leavin ya girl if you win the 1 billion lottery ticket Friday?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm being real when I say... I don't know how to play the lottery, someone give me instructions I never did it:manny:
Low key same here. My grandma played all the time, but she passed when i was little, and my dad only seems to do it whenever the lottery reaches a crazy high number because nobody won for a long time.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
technically its roughly 370 ish million after taxes for the cash option but :ehh:

you staying faithful to your girl or leavin? be honest
SA22yYu.png
Your question seems to imply that the only reason why a person would be with their girl is because he is financially dependent on her? If that is not what you are implying, why would winning the lottery be an impetus to a brother leaving his girl?

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
Your question seems to imply that the only reason why a person would be with their girl is because he is financially dependent on her? If that is not what you are implying, why would winning the lottery be an impetus to a brother leaving his girl?
because more money means more and better options.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
because more money means more and better options.
You seriously believe this? More money means more options for sure, but those options are not necessarily better. Many times, they are far worse since those options are more likely to be gold diggers.

Why would I drop the woman that was down for me when I was not rich, for the woman who is only with me because I am? That would then mean if things did go south, she would be out as soon as I could no longer spoil her.

Now if someone thinks you can only get attractive women with a lot of money, then perhaps that is why one would feel more money means more and better options. I like beauty like any other person, but I do not allow beauty to over-ride my good sense. So I was able to attract women who are beautiful physically and mentally, as opposed to only one attribute by just being willing to approach and mentally intrigue them. I had no need for more money than enough to show that I am self-sufficient to attract quality women.

And that profile pic you see is me, so no I am not a member of handsome gang. I would say, I am a member of charismatic gang.