You leavin ya girl if you win the 1 billion lottery ticket Friday?

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I'd find a new girl just to break up with her. :pachaha:

Nah, but I'd keep my job for the time being just until I find something effective to do with my time.

But make it clear i am coming to work everyday walking with the Vince McMahon strut.
I'm definitely coming into work afterwards. My job is too easy. But I'm doing the bare minimum they're literally going to have to fire me to get me out of there

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
technically its roughly 370 ish million after taxes for the cash option but :ehh:

you staying faithful to your girl or leavin? be honest
SA22yYu.png
Hell no! We been happily married over 15 years!:what:

:whoa:Why the hell would i want to forfeit half my damn jackpot!?

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I would try to stay, but I'd be on my power move shyt with a billion dollars and I'd inevitably meet women badder, freakier, more aggressive than my girl...the dikk wants what the dikk wants.

My girl would get a nice breakoff tho...

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You would seriously keep your job if you won 1 billy? Even if that’s like 400-500 million after taxes.

I don’t care how good of a job or position I have, but with that much money I’m quitting without a notice and going on vacation for a month to figure out my next moves

I'd keep it temporarily for all my benefits and stuff. My company has top tier benefits.

But I'd be doing the minimum amount of work.

And i work in banking so I'm not burning any bridges bc I'll receive top tier financial advice for all thar money

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
She stays but the side bytch stays too and gets sleepovers

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I would stay because she is a good woman but I would never marry her :hubie:. Although running through gold digging hoes would be fun :mjlol: so If I were to slip up, I would still take care of her reasonably because we were friends even before we started dating and I can always trust her.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
That is where we disagree, it is debatable.

More money from none is better, but more money from already middle class can be debated. Which is why I asked if the person who felt that way was financially dependent on their girlfriend.

If you have your own money, your own vehicle, your own home or apartment, and can purchase your own nice clothes. Getting an attractive woman is not out of the realm of possibilities at all. Winning the lottery would not change that, it would only just draw in more women who are actually only there for your money. Well that is my opinion, based on actually reading up on the experiences of those who did win the lottery.
Compare a billion US dollars to middle class, brehs

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I'd find a new girl just to break up with her. :pachaha:

Nah, but I'd keep my job for the time being just until I find something effective to do with my time.

But make it clear i am coming to work everyday walking with the Vince McMahon strut.
Waste time on the planet working when you came up on 9 figures in a literal instant, brehs

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Every chick I talked about lottery money with is bushes status now.

Imagine believing in her, splitting lottery money with her, and she still ends up breaking up.

I was about to write that I'm jaded, but I feel like I'm finally awake.

Don't do anything life altering for the sake of a female. Do it cause you wanna but don't do it for her. She doesn't have the capacity to appreciate your sacrifices. She will only hang around til she gets bored

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Reminds me of a story I read about a husband who won the lottery as part of a work pool. He came home and told his wife that he wants to split his portion of the winnings and go their separate ways. She didn’t hesitate! :mjlol: