You leavin ya girl if you win the 1 billion lottery ticket Friday?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Nope.
I love wifey shyt our lives would be set :wow:
All the trips funs stuff we could do :banderas:
I don’t see myself doing it with random broads
Seem lot of y’all talking bout leaving ain’t got

A laaaadyy
Behold (so if you find one, I beg you, hold her tight) (behold)
A lady (yes, if you spot one, good sir, treat her right) (a lady)

:wow:

Daps
Whenever I hear men talk about “ I wouldn’t want to be rich and famous because you’ll never find true love” :flabbynsick:

True love is overrated compared to a dream scenario where I was rich and famous and could have any woman I wouldn’t even think about love .

Full on orgys with sluts. Debauchery on 10/10, tricking but she got to EARN IT :ohlawd::shaq:
This is how men get set up, robbed, trapped with babies, but by all means, value short term gratification vs long term consequences, and stability.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:russ: shyt I’m contemplating leaving now so I damn sure would with a billion. Just have to figure out a way to not allow her to get half. shyt I’d try to keep it on the low until I secured a divorce.
She getting half regardless bro, she’s entitled to it since you got it during the marriage. Might as well come up off that and go live your life with $100M’s :russ:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
technically its roughly 370 ish million after taxes for the cash option but :ehh:

you staying faithful to your girl or leavin? be honest
SA22yYu.png

Nah, but we for sure about to go get a girlfriend.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'd find a new girl just to break up with her. :pachaha:

Nah, but I'd keep my job for the time being just until I find something effective to do with my time.

But make it clear i am coming to work everyday walking with the Vince McMahon strut.