You leavin ya girl if you win the 1 billion lottery ticket Friday?

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
You seriously believe this? More money means more options for sure, but those options are not necessarily better. Many times, they are far worse since those options are more likely to be gold diggers.

Why would I drop the woman that was down for me when I was not rich, for the woman who is only with me because I am? That would then mean if things did go south, she would be out as soon as I could no longer spoil her.

Now if someone thinks you can only get attractive women with a lot of money, then perhaps that is why one would feel more money means more and better options. I like beauty like any other person, but I do not allow beauty to over-ride my good sense. So I was able to attract women who are beautiful physically and mentally, as opposed to only one attribute by just being willing to approach and mentally intrigue them. I had no need for more money than enough to show that I am self-sufficient to attract quality women.

And that profile pic you see is me, so no I am not a member of handsome gang. I would say, I am a member of charismatic gang.
you're making it needlessly more complicated than it needs to be.

more money means more and better options, it really isn't a debate.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
technically its roughly 370 ish million after taxes for the cash option but :ehh:

you staying faithful to your girl or leavin? be honest
SA22yYu.png
donald-duck-money.gif

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
you're making it needlessly more complicated than it needs to be.

more money means more and better options, it really isn't a debate.
That is where we disagree, it is debatable.

More money from none is better, but more money from already middle class can be debated. Which is why I asked if the person who felt that way was financially dependent on their girlfriend.

If you have your own money, your own vehicle, your own home or apartment, and can purchase your own nice clothes. Getting an attractive woman is not out of the realm of possibilities at all. Winning the lottery would not change that, it would only just draw in more women who are actually only there for your money. Well that is my opinion, based on actually reading up on the experiences of those who did win the lottery.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
technically its roughly 370 ish million after taxes for the cash option but :ehh:

you staying faithful to your girl or leavin? be honest
SA22yYu.png
Win a Billion and only get 370 back? Bro raise that amount another 150-200 million and yes If I would leave my girl.. however I’m married so now I ain’t leaving her