You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
So the Jets have met with Noah Spence twice, and have 3rd meeting with him planned

Looks like we may have our pick at 20 right there

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
So the Jets have met with Noah Spence twice, and have 3rd meeting with him planned

Looks like we may have our pick at 20 right there

Hopefully this is an indication the team recognizes where they need help.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs. I'm sitting behind Chad Pennington on a flight. :dead:
Low key geeking out here.

Update: Shook hands and chatted for a bit. Cool dude. Asked him who his money was on in 2 weeks, he's going with Denver.

I met him once two. Great dude

I liked Chad man. Solid winning qb took paycuts to get other plAyers If he had even an average arm he would have been a great qb

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I met him once two. Great dude

I liked Chad man. Solid winning qb took paycuts to get other plAyers If he had even an average arm he would have been a great qb
Yeah. The injuries didn't help either. That's my noodle armed, oft injured former QB. :to:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Sources told me that at the East-West Shrine, Jets general manager Mike Maccagnan met with every quarterback for an hour. At the Senior Bowl, Maccagnan has continued his quarterback scrutiny, as he had a formal meeting with North Dakota State quarterback Carson Wentz. Clearly, New York isn’t banking on Bryce Petty being the starter of the future and they are doing their homework on the other signal-callers.
Also met with Dak Prescott.

Safe to see there's a good chance we draft a QB

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also met with Dak Prescott.

Safe to see there's a good chance we draft a QB

Heard the jet gm on the phone with francesa a few weeks ago and he said ron wolf taught him to take a every qb every year especially when you don't have one for the future which the jets clearly don't

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Heard the jet gm on the phone with francesa a few weeks ago and he said ron wolf taught him to take a every qb every year especially when you don't have one for the future which the jets clearly don't

Considering the results of QB's drafted after the 3rd round idk how sound that strategy is. Taking one just to take one is stupid, especially with the rosters lack of depth.