You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
You're right about our not getting Bradford but I implore you to consider the situation. Put Fitz on Bradford's team where the receivers don't get separation and aren't 6'3, and Fitz gets benched for Sanchez. Put Bradford on our team and he gets us to the playoffs.

ok

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all need to stop investing in sites like pff and football outsiders just nerds who think they know something. I don't need them tell me what I already see and I knew pff was stupid when they had Aaron maybin as a secret superstar when he played for jets.

Fitz and Bradford one in the same. Won't win shyt.

They're not the end-all-be-all but both can provide valuable information. I don't use Football Outsiders when QBs have too different weapons but PFF is usually good for analyzing a QB's performance over the season. PFF isn't always right, especially as it comes to one-off predictions, but they use relevant metric (i.e. did he throw it where the WR could make a catch? did he miss reads?). Watch the tape and PFF's opinion is vindicated more often than not.

Even some of their one-off secret superstars (i.e. Snacks) come good. Maybin was a long time ago and PFF has to choose a superstar every year (even when there isn't one), so I wouldn't use his example as proof PFF is wrong when they get more right than wrong generally.

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
They're not the end-all-be-all but both can provide valuable information. I don't use Football Outsiders when QBs have too different weapons but PFF is usually good for analyzing a QB's performance over the season. PFF isn't always right, especially as it comes to one-off predictions, but they use relevant metric (i.e. did he throw it where the WR could make a catch? did he miss reads?). Watch the tape and PFF's opinion is vindicated more often than not.

Even some of their one-off secret superstars (i.e. Snacks) come good. Maybin was a long time ago and PFF has to choose a superstar every year (even when there isn't one), so I wouldn't use his example as proof PFF is wrong when they get more right than wrong generally.

I know football people only use those sites when they don't know football or trying to prove a point they have. Bradford ain't shyt and will never be. Our next quarterback needs to be Geno or Petty. Let one of youngins get some rapport with receivers. I don't know if it will be Geno since he seems to get no respect but we need to draft a quarterback or develop one.

I will always draft a quarterback with a great arm he can learn the short game. It's a passing league forget a game manager that tells defenses they can sit on short routes.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
What's a legit concern is the adjusted sack rate, which rated us at 21st in the league. We desperately need an edge rusher. Need to sign Mo as well....let Sheldon play out his deal and he'll probably be gone.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
What's a legit concern is the adjusted sack rate, which rated us at 21st in the league. We desperately need an edge rusher. Need to sign Mo as well....let Sheldon play out his deal and he'll probably be gone.
I'm sure we'll target pass rusher in the 1st two rounds.

Not sure if we should go OLB or ILB first though :patrice:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I know football people only use those sites when they don't know football or trying to prove a point they have. Bradford ain't shyt and will never be. Our next quarterback needs to be Geno or Petty. Let one of youngins get some rapport with receivers. I don't know if it will be Geno since he seems to get no respect but we need to draft a quarterback or develop one.

I will always draft a quarterback with a great arm he can learn the short game. It's a passing league forget a game manager that tells defenses they can sit on short routes.
Geno will never be given a fair shot in this town,short of him and fitz returning,fitz getting hurt and geno playing like his miami game every single game and winning us a superbowl.

The fact fans legitimately tried blaming us missing the playoffs on the oakland loss,sayingn its genos fault,is all you need to know about how objective people are towards him.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Geno will never be given a fair shot in this town,short of him and fitz returning,fitz getting hurt and geno playing like his miami game every single game and winning us a superbowl.

The fact fans legitimately tried blaming us missing the playoffs on the oakland loss,sayingn its genos fault,is all you need to know about how objective people are towards him.

Yeah the well has been poisoned in terms of Geno. He might be back as a backup since he knows the system and is cheap, but he's never gonna start again for the Jets barring injury

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
pretty apparent we need more speed at OLB and ILB

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk Henderson didnt really play enough to get a great read on. Davis was horrible though.

But is there anyone in the draft immediately better than Davis and Henderson that is worth taking high? I don't know. I think we should just go offense first and foremost, and then try to get another OLB.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
But is there anyone in the draft immediately better than Davis and Henderson that is worth taking high? I don't know. I think we should just go offense first and foremost, and then try to get another OLB.
Henderson looked much better than Davis