You Know What I Claim: Jets Over Everythang! The Official 2015-16 Jets Thread

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Ugh, the more I watch tape on Ezekial Elliot, the more I really like him. But I know we have bigger needs than RB :francis:

Still, I'd love to have him on our team.

Ezekial Elliot
Jordan Jenkins
Scooby Wright

I'd be very happy with that in the 1st 3 rounds

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Ugh, the more I watch tape on Ezekial Elliot, the more I really like him. But I know we have bigger needs than RB :francis:

Ezekial Elliot
Jordan Jenkins
Scooby Wright

If we cant re-sign ivory or powell rb is a very big need

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
So broncos just made the superbowl with the statisticly worst qb in the nfl :francis:

HFA is so, so important. Getting these home games in the playoffs are such a premium. The problem is, the Pats have averaged 12 wins a year since Brady became the starter, so the Jets are behind the 8 ball on the division from jump street.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
HFA is so, so important. Getting these home games in the playoffs are such a premium. The problem is, the Pats have averaged 12 wins a year since Brady became the starter, so the Jets are behind the 8 ball on the division from jump street.

For comparison, the Jets fielded the best defense in football in 09 and only won 9 games mostly because their QB was terrible. Denver's had a remarkable season defensively(and have two HOF edge players)...but they probably lose to Carolina and will have to regroup next year. Defense varies a lot more year to year than offense does.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
For comparison, the Jets fielded the best defense in football in 09 and only won 9 games mostly because their QB was terrible. Denver's had a remarkable season defensively(and have two HOF edge players)...but they probably lose to Carolina and will have to regroup next year. Defense varies a lot more year to year than offense does.

The more I think about it, the more I think this was the Jets year. They really should have won the division this year. The first Pats game, the Buffalo games, the Houston game losing to TJ Yates :snoop:

This team could've won 13 games, had a bye and a home game

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL

Ezekial Elliot
Jordan Jenkins
Scooby Wright

I'm all in on Zeke

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Brady should fall off drastically soon

Unless he's a cyborg and not effected by age like all other humans he's entering an age where he has maybe one or two more elite years then should fall off a cliff