You Guys Into Horoscopes?

ohno

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
FL
I’m a Pisces. I don’t read daily horoscopes and I don’t put much stock into signs either, but like a lot of people in here I’ve noticed uncanny things like: supposedly, signs that are sexually incompatible with Pisces are Gemini and Sagittarius (my last 2 exes were those) and Virgo (Pisces’ “opposite” sign) is most compatible sexually – the person that turned me on most in my life is a Virgo. I’m fine calling that coincidence, but I still think it’s interesting to consider.

I think the thing about astrology is people key in on stuff they find appealing or unappealing. Then they consciously or unconsciously pay more attention to those qualities, and some people even try to mold themself into that person. And the daily stuff, even though I don’t read them cause they’re always way off my life, I think the reason they’re still so popular is that people create meaning for them in their lives. Maybe the promise of something good or out of the ordinary leads them to see opportunity in moments they might have otherwise missed? Of course they are still making it happen, I don't believe there's any celestial influence going on, but I guess some people like believing that there’s more at play.

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
I believe the descriptions of the horoscope applies to most people I know, but I don't follow that day by day shyt about how your day is and will be.

Aries btw

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
tumblr_m69n63S3BH1r9k8hr.gif

Sagittarius......:mjpls: duh!

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Sag here :obama:

I was corrupted by horror/fantasy novels when I was younger. So, I was really into astrology and tarot cards.

Once my interests changed, I cared for it less and less.