You Guys Into Horoscopes?

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
cancers r a jealous sign, they can be big-time haters...

i will say, they put u at ease, u talk to a cancer and they are down to earth and homely.... they are homebodies but they don't have a problem striking a warm conversation with somebody

True, but Cancers can be sociable too.
Damn nare the life of the party:dj2:

Gotta gauge our moods and, believe me, there are many.
You can forget it on one of the bad days.:rudy:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
You gotta do a complete synastry chart if you want the realdeal, sun sign compatibility is way too vague...

Sometimes, matter fact a lot of the time the signs dont matter as much, but the aspects that are formed between you and the other persons chart is what will determine how things flow...everything sign wise can look perfect but if you see something like pluto opposite mars or square mars in the 1st or seventh house between you and the other persons chart, that means he might be the type to put paws on you or you mightbe the type to bring that out of him... And vice versa

oh shyt :merchant::pachaha:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Cancer is all about that money tho and they always make sure they have what they need (need is the operative word). My boy is a gem and when we was kids that nig stayed borrowing shyt and was neva satisfied wit HIS shyt, thats very gem like, thirstin for what somebody else got but once you get it, you bored with it already :childplease:

:guilty: :snoop: My sun, venus, mercury, and rising are all gem so that's me to a T...I get money and save money easy but I spend it like nothing too on pointless shyt I'll never use again SMH

Cancers and Scorpios especially are the worst signs to me, way too moody and emotional and jealous and possessive as fukk :gag: I'm too much of a free spirit for water signs :smoker:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:guilty: :snoop: My sun, venus, mercury, and rising are all gem so that's me to a T...I get money and save money easy but I spend it like nothing too on pointless shyt I'll never use again SMH

Cancers and Scorpios especially are the worst signs to me, way too moody and emotional and jealous and possessive as fukk :gag: I'm too much of a free spirit for water signs :smoker:

Like i said its more about how the signs and planets are placed and thst persons free will to use the energy the way they want... you can have mostly air but if all important planets like moon, merc and venus are in the 7th house you can be just as clingy. Just like you dont like the moodiness, clingyness, displays of emotion or whatver, strong water sign people may not like flightiness, indecisive or unreliable people... So it can go either way. I never try to say this sign or whatver is better or worse to this or that and the other, astrology is not a vs thing and a lot of people make that mistake when they start talking about signs.

You never know what you get just based off the signs alone, you still gotta use judgement and feel people out regardless.

Dark Knyght

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boulevard of Broken Dreams
I dont believe the daily horoscope shyt.
But there is a thing for zodiac signs. Ima scorpio. I have this book that talks about personalities for everyday of the year. Can't front it was pretty on point with mine and some close friends. I often found myself reading it to understand people better.