You Guys Into Horoscopes?

SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK
It's one of those things that's fun to think about but I don't follow it religiously.

I'm a Scorpio. I have a lot of traits but not all.

Crazy though how EVERY single chick I've messed with has either been an Aquarius, Pisces or Virgo. Every single one since I was a youngin.

I notice patterns in who I'm cool with as well.

illadope

きんが
Daps
Horoscopes are the dumbest thing next to the bible being a factual piece of literature

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The stuff in the papers and magazines are garbage. But if you know what you are doing theres sone interesting stuff in there. Even Carl Jung utilized astrology along with psychology at some points.
The US has a chart too, for examp july 4 1776 : America is a cancer with gemini rising. The US 7th house is ruled by sagitarius, seven house is about other people, commitments, contracts. Sag rules higher learning, foreign people, foreign beliefs, its a no wnder the US is made up of mostly people who arent from the country. Cancer craves food and material things and security like homes, money property etc., the world sees americans as fat and mostly consumer based, which is true...

The US rising in gemini proves the duality of the country, we preach democracy, a very air sign quality to the rest of the world yet america is far from fair with its own people, most of which are immigrants, not true americans like the native indians. Speaking of democracy, its a very libra thing, and libra rules americas tenth house, the house that portarys what we are to the world. Our country is very passive agressive in its dealings with other countries, like libra it will preach fairness and democracy, but it will use its gemini inlfuence (media) to hide or straight up lie about what its up to... Libra is also good at getting others to do the fighting for itself, and thats what america is good at regarding warfare.

Could go on and on about this shyt...

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I wana drop anotha gem real quick

Another reason why your natal chart (your sun moon merc, mars etc) may not exactly click with you is because your natal chart actually changes as you age, each sign and house progresses to the neighboring signs, for example, pisces is usually regarded as meek, compassionate sympathetic, very emotional etc, but many pisces once they hit their teens, their sun sign has progressed to aries, which can make them seem more egotistical, pushy quick to fight etc... Same for aries many of them may be progressing through taurus, making them more grounded or deliberate in their actions. Same for scorps, if you are born in mid november, your sun may be progressing through sag, sag are known free spirits, so you may not be the typical jealous type and may have a more carefree take life as it is attitude

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps

Another reason why your natal chart (your sun moon merc, mars etc) may not exactly click with you is because your natal chart actually changes as you age, each sign and house progresses to the neighboring signs, for example, pisces is usually regarded as meek, compassionate sympathetic, very emotional etc, but many pisces once they hit their teens, their sun sign has progressed to aries, which can make them seem more egotistical, pushy quick to fight etc... Same for aries many of them may be progressing through taurus, making them more grounded or deliberate in their actions. Same for scorps, if you are born in mid november, your sun may be progressing through sag, sag are known free spirits, so you may not be the typical jealous type and may have a more carefree take life as it is attitude
:ohhh: Props....but that's crazy, I don't want to progress to be a Cancer :damn: Maybe that means I'll be a good mother though!

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis

Can you do a Cancer/Cap compatibility please?:bryan:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:ohhh: Props....but that's crazy, I don't want to progress to be a Cancer :damn: Maybe that means I'll be a good mother though!

Cancer is all about that money tho and they always make sure they have what they need (need is the operative word). My boy is a gem and when we was kids that nig stayed borrowing shyt and was neva satisfied wit HIS shyt, thats very gem like, thirstin for what somebody else got but once you get it, you bored with it already :childplease:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Cancer is all about that money tho and they always make sure they have what they need (need is the operative word). My boy is a gem and when we was kids that nig stayed borrowing shyt and was neva satisfied wit HIS shyt, thats very gem like, thirstin for what somebody else got but once you get it, you bored with it already :childplease:

gemini's are cheap mf's.... will spend money on theyself, but nobody else

gemini's get bored quickly, which is why i think they are so creative.....

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis

Not all Cancers are like that.

You want the good life, but stability too, that doesn't come
from just having money. We the most free hearted motherfukkkas in the
world and that's why we get messed over so much,when it comes to finances.
But, we never forget anything good or bad.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Not all Cancers are like that.

You want the good life, but stability too, that doesn't come
from just having money. We the most free hearted motherfukkkas in the
world and that's why we get messed over so much,when it comes to finances. But, we never forget anything good or bad.

cancers r a jealous sign, they can be big-time haters...

i will say, they put u at ease, u talk to a cancer and they are down to earth and homely.... they are homebodies but they don't have a problem striking a warm conversation with somebody

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Can you do a Cancer/Cap compatibility please?:bryan:

You gotta do a complete synastry chart if you want the realdeal, sun sign compatibility is way too vague...

Sometimes, matter fact a lot of the time the signs dont matter as much, but the aspects that are formed between you and the other persons chart is what will determine how things flow...everything sign wise can look perfect but if you see something like pluto opposite mars or square mars in the 1st or seventh house between you and the other persons chart, that means he might be the type to put paws on you or you mightbe the type to bring that out of him... And vice versa