You Guys Into Horoscopes?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Astro.com gives you your personal horoscope based on your time of birth. :leon:

http://www.0800-horoscope.com/combiscope They give you your horoscope for Sun, Moon and Rising/Ascendant.

Nah, i dont mess with that...

Astro.com used to be astrodienst, theyre official tissue.

There is a wealth of free information on astro.com, they have the most and best free options for chart types, but they are limited on aspects unless you pay, thats why i mentioned cafe astrology which offers more aspect descrips and their free charts are good as well.

Pretty much all of these sites use the descriptions that are ripped from robert hand and liz greene books among a few other top authors who cover specific fields.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's depressing that people still believe in astrology in 2012. :snoop:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Randomly, when I read my Aquarius sign it's always accurate on what's occurring in my daily life. :krs:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's depressing that people still believe in astrology in 2012. :snoop:

And who are you to say what people should or shouldnt believe in?
I dont even see at something to believe in, it either works for you or it doesnt.

If it truly depresses you, you might want to have yourself psychologicaly evaluated, because its not that serious. There are people who still believe in many things that have taken more lives than astrology ever will - does that depress you?

mle

Rookie
Daps
I BELIEVE..... I BELIEVE......... that a lot of it is on point.. the person I'm currently dating is the complete opposite of me .. not a bad thing to have differences but to have too much is just... ugh........... taurus and gemini..

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I BELIEVE..... I BELIEVE......... that a lot of it is on point.. the person I'm currently dating is the complete opposite of me .. not a bad thing to have differences but to have too much is just... ugh........... taurus and gemini..

:heh: taurus will stay forever

• Dap
Reactions: mle

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks

they a Tauremini too..?

you better put a Green Lantern ring on that..:lawd:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
i believe this shyt is really on point :hula:

Taurus here
Nope. It's total BS. There are people of the same sign who are completely opposite of me. It just feeds off what people want to hear.

"You are a person who likes stuff" .... hmm, that's me, I like stuff.
"You like to be outdoors" ...hmm, I hate camping, but I didn't mind going outside to get the mail.
"You like to help people" ...hmm, I opened the door for somebody, once.
"You are bothered lately" ...hmm, my sock feels funny today.

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im a cancer too. read my horoscope back in high school whenever id read the paper but i dont do it anymore. not really interested in that kind of stuff.

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
It's entertaining... sometimes it applies... sometimes it don't. I read it, but I don't live my life by it.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
i dont read the daily ones

but if i start talking to a new girl ill check out what her sign says, cuz in the past it usually matches

notice i always end up with a scoprio... then at the end of the relationship its always like :pacspit:

Avion

The Man in the Mask
Daps
Reppin
The Carolinas
I'm an aquarius, and descriptions of aquarians tend to be uncanny in how well they match up to my personality. :merchant:

So to that extent, it's fun to look into, but I don't "believe" in it, so to speak

I just need a bad gemini though :noah: