You Guys Into Horoscopes?

Daps
Ya'll got me lookin up all these planet shyts. I got Cancer sun cancer moon. what's this mean brehs? :dwillhuh:

Daps
It mean you're a crab... Find out your rising sign? You need your time of birth.

Nah I didn't see it. I was born @ 5:43 am. You gonna hook it up brehette? :shaq:

I can't lie, this shyt is entertaining @ the very least.

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
seems to be a gang of you crabs here..

i always get along well with Cancers,cause even though they moody(Gems are too)if they like you they'll always ride&look out for you,they're really protective..

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Like Klint said, gotta to do a synastry chart

Our shyt changes as the moon and sun goes through its phases
in each house.:sadcam:

Synastry is for comparisons, composite charts are made by blending the signs and aspects of two people... It describes the relationship between you and another person by blending the signs and aspects of two charts.

For examp... If a couples composite chart together forms an aries rising,this means that the two of you are stronger together, people see the two of you as a bossy take charge go getter type of couple, the both of you will have no patience for problems, you do a lot together but you also challenge each other to be better as individuals and each try to out do eachother.

I prefer astro.com to have your charts drawn for free, cafe astrology has more descriptions for transit and progressive aspects.

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
Synastry is for comparisons, composite charts are made by blending the signs and aspects of two people... It describes the relationship between you and another person by blending the signs and aspects of two charts.

For examp... If a couples composite chart together forms an aries rising,this means that the two of you are stronger together, people see the two of you as a bossy take charge go getter type of couple, the both of you will have no patience for problems, you do a lot together but you also challenge each other to be better as individuals and each try to out do eachother.

I prefer astro.com to have your charts drawn for free, cafe astrology has more descriptions for transit and progressive aspects.

Astro.com gives you your personal horoscope based on your time of birth. :leon:

http://www.0800-horoscope.com/combiscope They give you your horoscope for Sun, Moon and Rising/Ascendant.