You ever see some chick so bad...

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
:ufdup:

its attainable now breh:ehh:

so your basically saying all women care about how much money you have and what car you drive?:ehh:, because your looks now arent going ot change that much like your 13 going on 20, you will look the same, all you can buy is more expensive clothes, a better car.

never knew things were that bad in america:scusthov:

Yup. As far as relationships go, I'd like to think that women tend to prefer a man who would be able to help support a family, if one was created between the two.

Right now, I can barely support myself. :russ:

As far as just fukking? Its easy, to just fukk good looking women, but I'm talkin about them 13s with a future. Natural beauty, perfect shape, incredible career, DIMEEEE :noah:.

That chick won't want me. She'd only want me for my dikk and my looks. :no:

If I was single, depending on the time of year, I might be fine with that. :laff:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can dig that. You probably right. People getting riled up off the "pay grade" comment. Just creative writing :manny: Every nikka knows his league. I know mine & I eat good. I know the hoes I can pull & the hoes I can't. That's why you dont see me on here complaining about women everyday like some other posters :ld: Same cats that be whining about women in every thread gonna come in here explaining how they got 5 dimes on deck :steviej: I see yall :smugfavre: In reality, 85% of yall aren't stepping to these type of chicks because yall know they not checking for your ass. I'm just being honest about it :ld:

Nah pullin dimes ain't never been a issue,I just fuk with average ho's on occasion out of boredom from fukin so many dimes over the years:youngsabo:

*And now back to plenty of fish*:russ: I ain't callin nobody out for frontin cuz I don't know,maybe all the dudes I see on here who always talk about how instagram has caused all these ho's to be gassed and stuck up and only want ballers,or the nikkas who say they scared to approach a woman if her face looks mean ain't showed up in this thread,or got scared away after seein how y'all went in on the threadstarter.

I been sayin its a lot of dudes in real life and on here who don't know they league....I don't know what nikkas look like or what they game is so I'm not gon feed em the "value yourself as a man,she's human like you" motivational shyt....chihuhuas are dogs don't mean a pitbull gon let em fuk cuz they a dog too....I don't think u should think like that all the time cuz it is true you never know:manny:....I think we all let angry lookin women with the meanmug or those women that glance or pretend they ain't see u go at sum time in our life....now if she wuz throwin u signs and u sat there with the :sadcam: I gotta cosign the chicken bok bok statement:laff:

YBE

Banned
Daps
i never said i can have any dime chick i want, what i said is im not a puzzy or nor do i elevate any chick ive never had a conversation with as to good for me:whoo:. What I said i know im not some 6'2 nikka with abs of steel with waves like dwayne wade, yet because i have something you don't have cojones, confidence and not scared of any chick because of how beautiful she is, im ahead of you, and I don't even care about dating relationships:russ:

see i have confidence and self esteem, im the prize not her, its a privilege to even associate with a man of reincar standard.

bitter fakkit? funny because again i dont exalt women, or simp them or think of any chick as unattainable im a bitter fakkit?

its ok puzzy :russ:

You're bitter because everything you post about women on here is negative. You're so eager to shyt on females everytime a thread takes that turn. Someone hurt you bad. shyt is so far gone, you've pretty much become an adjective on here son :ld:

You make good money. Your parent's house is paid off. And you get dimes on the regular right? :smugfavre: So why do you sound like such a whiny loser on here? It doesn't add up :mjpls: You should be out living the life :ld:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Some good points in here. Every dime has a nikka who cheated on her because he got bored with her. That's true and I've even said it before. The only thing people have twisted is the whole "dimes don't get approached" thing. Trust me they do. I know plenty of dimes who constantly complain about "these thirsty nikkas out here won't stop harassing me" and "it's always the lames/ugly ones that are the boldest." Some dimes are cool. Some are stuck up. At the end of the day no matter how good you look, you are just decaying organic matter like everyone else.

Was she "naturally" pretty or was she caked up with makeup?

YBE

Banned
Daps
Nah pullin dimes ain't never been a issue,I just fuk with average ho's on occasion out of boredom from fukin so many dimes over the years:youngsabo:

*And now back to plenty of fish*:russ: I ain't callin nobody out for frontin cuz I don't know,maybe all the dudes I see on here who always talk about how instagram has caused all these ho's to be gassed and stuck up and only want ballers,or the nikkas who say they scared to approach a woman if her face looks mean ain't showed up in this thread,or got scared away after seein how y'all went in on the threadstarter.

I been sayin its a lot of dudes in real life and on here who don't know they league....I don't know what nikkas look like or what they game is so I'm not gon feed em the "value yourself as a man,she's human like you" motivational shyt....chihuhuas are dogs don't mean a pitbull gon let em fuk cuz they a dog too....I don't think u should think like that all the time cuz it is true you never know:manny:....I think we all let angry lookin women with the meanmug or those women that glance or pretend they ain't see u go at sum time in our life....now if she wuz throwin u signs and u sat there with the :sadcam: I gotta cosign the chicken bok bok statement

It's my fault though. I forgot everybody on The Coli got a Harem worth of dimes, a cushy $250,000 job and a 2012 McLaren out front...

We only bag dimes out here :shaq: Christina Milian type dimes & nothing less pleyboi :birdman:

Christina-Milian-Emmy-Gift-Suite.jpg

Hol up.....she's a single mother? Never mind. She's useless :troll:

Christina-Milian-daughter-3.jpg

nikkas front so hard on this site, its disgusting :beli:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You dont even bother :merchant:

Just saw some chick on campus, her skin looked like it was carved from Egyptian gold :noah:, hair fluttering in the wind, long sculpted legs & a tight tan dress hugging her curves. Hoe looked like Cassie in the flesh but, badder :noah:

I didnt even bother. She above my pay grade :merchant:

*waits for all the Coli pimps in their velour sweatsuits & dirty British Knights that get every & any chick they want* :mjpls:

back in the day ABSOLUTELY but i did bother and got the DIGITS now they were a few were i didnt get nothing in return

but hey u win some and lose some and i win more than i lose but the point is this U NEVER KNOW TILL U TRY

What if she would of gave u the time of day and all u had to do was approach her u would REGRET THAT FOR THE REST OF UR LIFE

some of these females dont even get approached cuz dudes be all scared and shyt and they actually are willing to talk to the first guy that approaches them in the right manner and go out on a date

ive known plenty of females like that cuz i was cool with them and they would tell me that and some of em i dated

BETTER BE LIKE THAT LITTLE ENGINE THAT COULD I THINK I CAN MIND FRAME and GO FOR IT

worse they gonna say is NO

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some good points in here. Every dime has a nikka who cheated on her because he got bored with her. That's true and I've even said it before. The only thing people have twisted is the whole "dimes don't get approached" thing. Trust me they do. I know plenty of dimes who constantly complain about "these thirsty nikkas out here won't stop harassing me" and "it's always the lames/ugly ones that are the boldest." Some dimes are cool. Some are stuck up. At the end of the day no matter how good you look, you are just decaying organic matter like everyone else.

Was she "naturally" pretty or was she caked up with makeup?

That's true but her standards probaly ain't gon magically drop dramatically just bcuz sum dude got sick of fukin her bcuz he always fuk bad bytches:youngsabo:....a female either care about looks or its not a major factor if dude meets other requirements ,rather it be personality,financially or if she really just don't care....also I think women get approached on how approachable they make themselves....them friendly lookin dimes that's always smilin and not mean muggin like nikkas hate gon have nikkas in her face all day:russ:.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
i remember in college there were these 2 bad chicks that used to work at our rec center (one light skin; the other dark); Everytime we went over to go play ball we would joke/flirt with them but I figured they were def above our league since we were freshmen and they were seniors. Come to find out later in the year both my boys were smashing :why:
So u never know .

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
Let me ask you coli pimps this. You guys say that he should've approached her since dimes are rarely approached in person because people are too intimidated to talk to them. How exactly would yall know :mjpls:

They are right. You find the finest chick you know personally and ask her. Dudes with nothing to lose shoot at her all day, or say some crazy, disrepectful garbage because they aren't real or creative. Then there are dudes like the threadstarter (and most of the dudes on this board) who assume she would never get with them, so they say nothing in fear. I used to have the same thought process...until this BAD chick told me JUST that: she almost NEVER gets approached. She said she even tried being outgoing and friendly because she can't find a guy. Ever seen a weird looking dude with no bread with a DIME? He had the courage.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
They are right. You find the finest chick you know personally and ask her. Dudes with nothing to lose shoot at her all day, or say some crazy, disrepectful garbage because they aren't real or creative. Then there are dudes like the threadstarter (and most of the dudes on this board) who assume she would never get with them, so they say nothing in fear. I used to have the same thought process...until this BAD chick told me JUST that: she almost NEVER gets approached. She said she even tried being outgoing and friendly because she can't find a guy. Ever seen a weird looking dude with no bread with a DIME? He had the courage.

Ok, but im lost at the part where yall say the ugly nikkas have dimes because they have courage, but those same immature ass nikkas have courage too, so whats the difference?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Ok, but im lost at the part where yall say the ugly nikkas have dimes because they have courage, but those same immature ass nikkas have courage too, so whats the difference?

Yeah, but the "ugly nikkas" that have dimes approached the women with courage in a more respectful manner and had different intentions than the immature nikkas. The "ugly nikkas" were probably talking to their women like people rather than objects, making them laugh and seeming interested in them. Where as the immature dumb nikka is blindly shooting in the dark with such lines like "Damn girl you fine", if she's that bad, she's heard that most of her life.

Every dude gets shot down, anyone that says they haven't been rejected at some point is lying. It's not a matter of how many times you get turned down, all that matters is the one that eventually finds you interesting. If you're not trying to talk to women because you think they're out of your league you will end up @ 0 regardless, you're increasing your odds just by initiating a conversation. If it doesn't lead anywhere, so be it. And never be one of those nikkas who says dumb shyt like "You aint all that anyway", you never know, you might see her again.