You ever see some chick so bad...

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
:what:

If there's ANY type of woman you should approach and speak to with confidence, it's dimes.....mainly because you'll be one of the few nikkas that actually do it, and she'll realize that

And fukk fear of rejection....I'd feel much better being rejected by a dime than some....

31076.jpg

.....lookin'-ass hoe

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Not even that, hot girls will get approached on the low by their male friends or acquaintances. But yeah in general hot girls are nicer cause most people subconsciously treat them better. Hot girls get favors and free stuff all the time.

i only approach 8 or higher anyways
when you get rejected it feels better

but getting rejected by 5-7 range females

that shyt hurts more :sadcam::mindblown:

Username

The Fly (1836)
Daps
Reppin
MANHATTAN
:snoop:

Your a idiot, you know nothing about this chick except her appearance that is enhanced through makeup, yet she is unattainable in your eyes, without saying a word you set yourself short.

You don't know what type of dudes she likes, you pathetic puzzy.

This is why your no confident ass will always be stuck with average chicks.

Nygga I'm angry I expected more from you, chicken bok bok bok

This chick sucks dikk, takes a dump on the toilet, been cheated on, had her heart broken there is nothing special about her.

:ohmy:

:russ:

Took it back to kindergarten on 'em.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

Your a idiot, you know nothing about this chick except her appearance that is enhanced through makeup, yet she is unattainable in your eyes, without saying a word you set yourself short.

This chick sucks dikk, takes a dump on the toilet, been cheated on, had her heart broken there is nothing special about her.

:damn:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps

:laff:

:clap:

:salute:

YBE

Banned
Daps
Those are the best type of chicks to go at,a lot of nikkas think the same way you do and are too scared to get at her..you fukked up..bet she is starving for a nikka to step to her.Real life is the opposite of this internet shyt.Those average looking broads get gassed wayy the fukk up because every random nikka think he got a legit chance at that,true dimes out here starving for that attention.nikkas don't even bother with them.

I would've ate good off that.

I can dig that. You probably right. People getting riled up off the "pay grade" comment. Just creative writing :manny: Every nikka knows his league. I know mine & I eat good. I know the hoes I can pull & the hoes I can't. That's why you dont see me on here complaining about women everyday like some other posters :ld: Same cats that be whining about women in every thread gonna come in here explaining how they got 5 dimes on deck :steviej: I see yall :smugfavre: In reality, 85% of yall aren't stepping to these type of chicks because yall know they not checking for your ass. I'm just being honest about it :ld:

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
You might have some off days where you get on stuck on how to step up but no chick is above you. Once you pull em, they'll seem like every other chick out there.

I wonder how many bad chicks you've wanted that you passed on thinking this way. I also gotta question how you go about getting the chicks you deem on your level..

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Glad this thread was made.Back in June At one of my public speaking classes which the job recommends for all employees.I go into this meeting thinking its gonna be nothing but cornballs and ole people.I just threw on some clothes,had the 5 o clock shadow,cause I didnt feel like being there. Yet one of the most beautifulest woman I have seen,comes in :noah: Im usually not one to simp or go out of my way to chase a women but I would have introduced myself with the quickness.She looked at me,I smiled a few times,just to show im friendly.Usually in person the women I want to talk to,I dont pay attention to.This time I was determined,Towards the end of the meeting just when I wanted to make a move. The President wants me to help him move a table.Inside I was like:mindblown: damn I missed my oppurtunity.Ol girl bounced,but she did put her contact info and gave it to the Secretary. Now If I can just get that paper :shaq: (no stalk) til this day never seen her again :no: