You ever see some chick so bad...

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
:snoop:

Your a idiot, you know nothing about this chick except her appearance that is enhanced through makeup, yet she is unattainable in your eyes, without saying a word you set yourself short.

You don't know what type of dudes she likes, you pathetic puzzy.

This is why your no confident ass will always be stuck with average chicks.

Nygga I'm angry I expected more from you, chicken bok bok bok

:krs:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I'm no pimp and I ain't gettin on you OP cuz I've had my share of misses but "above your pay grade?"

Ur a guy...if u halfway decent and keep yourself up and clean there's NO woman out ur league...keep ya head up playboy (pause) and say hi next time, u never know...u could be her type or she couldve been crushing on u but was too shy :manny:

Sent from my iPhone, wherever I'm at...hoe!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
In just saying it brehs cuz I'm 5'10 and skinny with a receding hairline :sadcam:, and I've dated chicks who were models, I've dated chicks who were driving 50,000 cars while I was bussing it.

But you know what continue selling yourself short breh, a nygga that looks just like you is somewhere a million miles away with a hotter chick on his arm that you passed on talking to because you were a wuss.

Q2EEzY

Pro
Daps
In just saying it brehs cuz I'm 5'10 and skinny with a receding hairline :sadcam:, and I've dated chicks who were models, I've dated chicks who were driving 50,000 cars while I was bussing it.

But you know what continue selling yourself short breh, a nygga that looks just like you is somewhere a million miles away with a hotter chick on his arm that you passed on talking to because you were a wuss.

:to:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Those are the best type of chicks to go at,a lot of nikkas think the same way you do and are too scared to get at her..you fukked up..bet she is starving for a nikka to step to her.Real life is the opposite of this internet shyt.Those average looking broads get gassed wayy the fukk up because every random nikka think he got a legit chance at that,true dimes out here starving for that attention.nikkas don't even bother with them.

I would've ate good off that.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies

Your a idiot, you know nothing about this chick except her appearance that is enhanced through makeup, yet she is unattainable in your eyes, without saying a word you set yourself short.

This chick sucks dikk, takes a dump on the toilet, been cheated on, had her heart broken there is nothing special about her.

wowfukkingwow :pachaha:

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
Don't put anyone above you, I don't care what they look like. Once you put her or anyone on a pedestal you're giving them the upper-hand. I'm sure she was fine and I'm not saying you should disrespect her or dog her out but no one is above your pay grade and if that's how she thinks then chances are you wouldn't want to be around her shallow rass anyway.

YBE

Banned
Daps

This chick sucks dikk, takes a dump on the toilet, been cheated on, had her heart broken there is nothing special about her.

Yet you can't find one for yourself...

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Damn breh, you should have talked to her... Dimes usually only get approached by douchebags or barely anyone at all because folks are so intimidated by their looks... If you ever see her again.... Go be friendly...

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
yup...cause almost every dude is afraid to approach em

so they fishing and dying for a greeting

Not even that, hot girls will get approached on the low by their male friends or acquaintances. But yeah in general hot girls are nicer cause most people subconsciously treat them better. Hot girls get favors and free stuff all the time.