Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yet you can't find one for yourself...

:usure:

photosep18124521.png

photosep19185148.jpg

i don't talk to ugly girls and im no tyson beckford ass nucca, i'm just 5'10 156 :noah:, with confidence and not scared of any chick nor do i have any interest in relationships or dating:manny:

all im telling you is stop being a puzzy

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Those are the best type of chicks to go at,a lot of nikkas think the same way you do and are too scared to get at her..you fukked up..bet she is starving for a nikka to step to her.Real life is the opposite of this internet shyt.Those average looking broads get gassed wayy the fukk up because every random nikka think he got a legit chance at that,true dimes out here starving for that attention.nikkas don't even bother with them.

I would've ate good off that.

:what:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
In just saying it brehs cuz I'm 5'10 and skinny with a receding hairline :sadcam:, and I've dated chicks who were models, I've dated chicks who were driving 50,000 cars while I was bussing it.

But you know what continue selling yourself short breh, a nygga that looks just like you is somewhere a million miles away with a hotter chick on his arm that you passed on talking to because you were a wuss.

+Rep for makin me feel like a bytchass nikka :to:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
yea we call them motivation

they like a benz or some shyt

imma get me a bad bytch like that one day lol

This. :russ:

I mean, my girl is an 8ish....maybe even a 7ish. She can put make up and get dressed up, and you'd think she was a 10...but I know the truth. :smugfavre:

When I get myself all the way together, Imma bag me that 13. Mark my words. :lolbron:

:laff:

YBE

Banned
Daps
:usure:

photosep18124521.png

photosep19185148.jpg

i don't talk to ugly girls and im no tyson beckford ass nucca, i'm just 5'10 156 :noah:, with confidence and not scared of any chick nor do i have any interest in relationships or dating:manny:

all im telling you is stop being a puzzy

Who sounds more realistic here? The guy who stays in his lane or the poster who says he can have any dime chick he wants :shaq:

Even if that were true, you wouldn't be such a bitter fakkit. Yall Coli dudes :heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

I mean, my girl is an 8ish....maybe even a 7ish. She can put make up and get dressed up, and you'd think she was a 10...but I know the truth. :smugfavre:

When I get myself all the way together, Imma bag me that 13. Mark my words. :lolbron:

:ufdup:

its attainable now breh:ehh:

so your basically saying all women care about how much money you have and what car you drive?:ehh:, because your looks now arent going ot change that much like your 13 going on 20, you will look the same, all you can buy is more expensive clothes, a better car.

never knew things were that bad in america:scusthov:

YBE

Banned
Daps

Real nikka shyt :myman:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Reincar came so hard. :dead: :pachaha:
Anyway, y'all need to stop with this whole "8, 5, 6" rating women shyt. Like, who really goes around ranking/rating people? shyt just seems to disconnected and impersonal.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Who sounds more realistic here? The guy who stays in his lane or the poster who says he can have any dime chick he wants :shaq:

Even if that were true, you wouldn't be such a bitter fakkit. Yall Coli dudes :heh:

i never said i can have any dime chick i want, what i said is im not a puzzy or nor do i elevate any chick ive never had a conversation with as to good for me:whoo:. What I said i know im not some 6'2 nikka with abs of steel with waves like dwayne wade, yet because i have something you don't have cojones, confidence and not scared of any chick because of how beautiful she is, im ahead of you, and I don't even care about dating relationships:russ:

see i have confidence and self esteem, im the prize not her, its a privilege to even associate with a man of reincar standard.

bitter fakkit? funny because again i dont exalt women, or simp them or think of any chick as unattainable im a bitter fakkit?

its ok puzzy :russ:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We are talking about college after all. Unless shes dating men older then her, sugar daddies, the only men with money at that age are drug dealers. Shoulda gave it a chance, you never know how far confidence can get you, friend.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Reincar came so hard. :dead: :pachaha:
Anyway, y'all need to stop with this whole "8, 5, 6" rating women shyt. Like, who really goes around ranking/rating people? shyt just seems to disconnected and impersonal.

tis true, one man trash is another man's treasure. I didn't even mean to come hard on thsi breh:troll:, just trying to give him some self esteem.

im sure everyone here has seen a dime with some ugly azz worthless looking nikka and your like :ohmy:

but yeah that ugly azz worthless looking nikka stepped to it and got it.

Many men are selling themselves short, if only they knew the type of women they could get if only they had courage :ohlawd: