You ever see some chick so bad...

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
It's my fault though. I forgot everybody on The Coli got a Harem worth of dimes, a cushy $250,000 job and a 2012 McLaren out front...

We only bag dimes out here :shaq: Christina Milian type dimes & nothing less pleyboi :birdman:

Christina-Milian-Emmy-Gift-Suite.jpg

Hol up.....she's a single mother? Never mind. She's useless :troll:

Christina-Milian-daughter-3.jpg

nikkas front so hard on this site, its disgusting :beli:

Bruh, what nyggaz are sayin to u is that u are too quick to take an L that u hadn't even taken yet. A byytch is a byytch weather she is a dime or a 5. You gotta change your mentality bruh. You don't have to be a ballin azz nygga drivin a mclaren or mayback. You can get a dime bruh, or maybe u can't based on your lack of confidence

YBE

Banned
Daps
Bruh, what nyggaz are sayin to u is that u are too quick to take an L that u hadn't even taken yet. A byytch is a byytch weather she is a dime or a 5. You gotta change your mentality bruh. You don't have to be a ballin azz nygga drivin a mclaren or mayback. You can get a dime bruh, or maybe u can't based on your lack of confidence

I took an L, thus is life :manny:

All I'm saying is.....85% of the nikkas in here fronting :sitdown: Im not the only nikka on here who let a bad chick pass them by instead of hollering. I'm just not ashamed to admit it.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
i remember in college there were these 2 bad chicks that used to work at our rec center (one light skin; the other dark); Everytime we went over to go play ball we would joke/flirt with them but I figured they were def above our league since we were freshmen and they were seniors. Come to find out later in the year both my boys were smashing :why:
So u never know .

Again y'all say it's easy but yet our friends and other people are the ones Actially fukking them

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I took an L, thus is life :manny:

All I'm saying is.....85% of the nikkas in here fronting :sitdown: Im not the only nikka on here who let a bad chick pass them by instead of hollering. I'm just not ashamed to admit it.

I've taken L's in the past by not approaching, it was usually when I was not at my best . As I got older though I stopped caring, had I not approached my current girl I would have taken a monumental L though.

Next time you see that chick, smile at her bruh, if she smiles back you'll be in her mental database as the nikka who smiled at her.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I can't say I've ever straight up approached a dime on the street. :sadcam:

Mostly because I don't really have anything to say that other nyggas probably haven't said already.
Me too breh...:to:

I can approach any woman no matter how good she looks if I have a reason to, like if she drops something or if she needs help with something because those are conversation starters that break the ice right away and don't make you look thirsty:win:

But when I have to approach just solely for the sake of finding her attractive, that's when I have trouble because I don't know what to say :manny:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Not even that, hot girls will get approached on the low by their male friends or acquaintances. But yeah in general hot girls are nicer cause most people subconsciously treat them better. Hot girls get favors and free stuff all the time.

Well im not a hot girl to the coli's standards but I get treated very nicely and get free stuff :unsure:

Anywho @ ybe did u look at her too long? Did yall make eye contact? Did she notice u at least? Please answer these questions because theyre very important :leostare:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Me too breh...:to:

I can approach any woman no matter how good she looks if I have a reason to, like if she drops something or if she needs help with something because those are conversation starters that break the ice right away and don't make you look thirsty:win:

But when I have to approach just solely the sake of finding her attractive, that's when I have trouble because I don't know what to say :manny:

Your reason to talk to her is that you find her attractive, most dudes come with game or corny lines, just be different. Find something about her, even if it's her scarf and mention that it's nice :manny: Even if all she says is "thank you" you can still transition that into "You're welcome, my name is AAking and you are?" and go from there. Make her laugh, even if it's a gay ass scarf say some shyt like it's so nice you might want one, women love silly shyt like that, if you can make her laugh you're golden.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Your reason to talk to her is that you find her attractive, most dudes come with game or corny lines, just be different. Find something about her, even if it's her scarf and mention that it's nice :manny: Even if all she says is "thank you" you can still transition that into "You're welcome, my name is AAking and you are?" and go from there. Make her laugh, even if it's a gay ass scarf say some shyt like it's so nice you might want one, women love silly shyt like that, if you can make her laugh you're golden.
:russ:Yeah I try to do things like that, but still a nikka be struggling to come up with things to say sometimes :whew:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
:russ:Yeah I try to do things like that, but still a nikka be struggling to come up with things to say sometimes :whew:

It's all trial and error breh, you'll get there, just try even if you fail you'll learn what works and what doesn't.

I've never had game, I'm just a funny dude that can talk to anyone, so talking to strangers comes easy to me.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
"Hey, how are you doing, I see you ______"

Make some observation, like her shoes, phone, etc.

Don't try the wassup thing, you want to talk to her in a way she has to respond back and hold a convo. Most importantly, If it looks like she's in a rushh to get somewhere don't bother, nobody likes to be hassled in situations like that.

Some chuuch being spit right here. Also treat her like a regular person. A compliment is nice (and even then shouldn't be about her looks), but overkill gets awkward. Lastly laughter...a girl will forget a lame ass line but will remember what made her laugh possibly all day...

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
Well im not a hot girl to the coli's standards but I get treated very nicely and get free stuff :unsure:

Anywho @ ybe did u look at her too long? Did yall make eye contact? Did she notice u at least? Please answer these questions because theyre very important :leostare:
Schtoops.

What is the coli's standard for a hot girl? I know they'll find a reason to shyt on any and everything.

Malta is in here schooling ya'll for free. :yes:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
chances are nothin woulda happened.except maybe small talk and small chance of a # if she ain't taken. if she wanted to be approached u prolly woulda caught the smoke signals. even then, a girl can send u all the signals ya'll can have an intense physical moment, and still nothing happens after. other then said moment. i dunno man, i wouldn't bother unless u in a different setting . that's me though, some dudes thrive off the situation u just presented.