You ever see some chick so bad...

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Yeah, but the "ugly nikkas" that have dimes approached the women with courage in a more respectful manner and had different intentions than the immature nikkas. The "ugly nikkas" were probably talking to their women like people rather than objects, making them laugh and seeming interested in them. Where as the immature dumb nikka is blindly shooting in the dark with such lines like "Damn girl you fine", if she's that bad, she's heard that most of her life.

Every dude gets shot down, anyone that says they haven't been rejected at some point is lying. It's not a matter of how many times you get turned down, all that matters is the one that eventually finds you interesting. If you're not trying to talk to women because you think they're out of your league you will end up @ 0 regardless, you're increasing your odds just by initiating a conversation. If it doesn't lead anywhere, so be it. And never be one of those nikkas who says dumb shyt like "You aint all that anyway", you never know, you might see her again.
I feel you breh. It seems liek a simple "hey wussup" is the best way to land a dime.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I feel you breh. It seems liek a simple "hey wussup" is the best way to land a dime.

"Hey, how are you doing, I see you ______"

Make some observation, like her shoes, phone, etc.

Don't try the wassup thing, you want to talk to her in a way she has to respond back and hold a convo. Most importantly, If it looks like she's in a rush to get somewhere don't bother, nobody likes to be hassled in situations like that.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:snoop:

Your a idiot, you know nothing about this chick except her appearance that is enhanced through makeup, yet she is unattainable in your eyes, without saying a word you set yourself short.

You don't know what type of dudes she likes, you pathetic puzzy.

This is why your no confident ass will always be stuck with average chicks.

Nygga I'm angry I expected more from you, chicken bok bok bok

This chick sucks dikk, takes a dump on the toilet, been cheated on, had her heart broken there is nothing special about her.
:whew:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:what:@ nikkas saying that no woman is out of your league. That may be true for looks. :mjpls: But there are plenty of women out of your league if you look at it as a class issue and not a looks issue.

A woman that is accustomed to fukking with ballers and high class celebrities will not be dating no regular dude that ain't balling out of control. Hence why you'll never see a celebrity chick like Beyonce, Ashanti, Lauren London. or Rihanna messing with some average nikka no matter if he's good looking or not.

Can any of ya'll nikkas pull Oprah then :mjpls:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
:what:@ nikkas saying that no woman is out of your league. That may be true for looks. :mjpls: But there are plenty of women out of your league if you look at it as a class issue and not a looks issue.

A woman that is accustomed to fukking with ballers and high class celebrities will not be dating no regular dude that ain't balling out of control. Hence why you'll never see a celebrity chick like Beyonce, Ashanti, Lauren London. or Rihanna messing with some average nikka no matter if he's good looking or not.

Can any of ya'll nikkas pull Oprah then :mjpls:

We're not talking about entertainer/celeb class though.

Some random guy off the street isn't going to approach Beyonce cause her security team would put him on a stretcher :russ:

Sulu

Pro
Daps
Reppin
****.... idk
You dont even bother :merchant:

Just saw some chick on campus, her skin looked like it was carved from Egyptian gold :noah:, hair fluttering in the wind, long sculpted legs & a tight tan dress hugging her curves. Hoe looked like Cassie in the flesh but, badder :noah:

I didnt even bother. She above my pay grade :merchant:

*waits for all the Coli pimps in their velour sweatsuits & dirty British Knights that get every & any chick they want* :mjpls:

shoulda went for it... cuz its some nikka that gets the :what: face everytime she calls him and she is depressed with low selfesteem and u prolly coulda sweet talked her and fukked that same day... but u bytched out.. :russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You're bitter because everything you post about women on here is negative. You're so eager to shyt on females everytime a thread takes that turn. Someone hurt you bad. shyt is so far gone, you've pretty much become an adjective on here son :ld:

You make good money. Your parent's house is paid off. And you get dimes on the regular right? :smugfavre: So why do you sound like such a whiny loser on here? It doesn't add up :mjpls: You should be out living the life :ld:

:usure:
every post i post is negative about women? :comeon: theres a gem thread on the top of this forum read threw it, you may learn nothing about women you are scared off.

secondly, don't put words into my mouth, i never said im some top of the line nikka who gets every chick who is a dime but what i said is no women is to hot enough for me to make me feel inadequate to think im not worthy to even talk to her :ehh:

and oh i do live the life why thank you very much:myman:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
It's all about timing too, I seen some dude get shot down in a nice polite manner, but he went about it all wrong. This gorgeous girl came into the place I was eating at, she looked Puerto Rican or Dominican, as soon as she walked in some dude that was sitting outside walked in and acted like he needed to use the bathroom. As she's standing in line waiting for her food, he's just kind of walking around, dude got a toothpick then finally went back outside.

After like 10 mins, she starts to leave with her food and then this dude decides to try and talk to her as she's walking out the door. She's clearly on her lunch break and has burned about 15 mins waiting on her food, why would she stop and talk to someone when she's got her food and is walking out the door, why didn't you try to talk to her when she was in line? I commend him on his bravery, but not on his execution.

• Dap
Reactions: YBE
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
you couldve atleast said whats up? :mjpls:

I agree with this. Now, I'm not one to talk about failed opportunities but I am trying my hardest at "what's the worst that could happen?"

Rejection in this situation wouldn't have even been that bad because it was a no hope situation for you. So imagine now if she would have liked you. :gladbron:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Seen a hot chick and afraid to talk to her? No...

Seen a hot chick and deemed her probably not being worth the trouble to talk to? Yes....

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
It's my fault though. I forgot everybody on The Coli got a Harem worth of dimes, a cushy $250,000 job and a 2012 McLaren out front...

We only bag dimes out here :shaq: Christina Milian type dimes & nothing less pleyboi :birdman:

Christina-Milian-Emmy-Gift-Suite.jpg

Bruh, what nyggaz are sayin to u is that u are too quick to take an L that u hadn't even taken yet. A byytch is a byytch weather she is a dime or a 5. You gotta change your mentality bruh. You don't have to be a ballin azz nygga drivin a mclaren or mayback. You can get a dime bruh, or maybe u can't based on your lack of confidence

Hol up.....she's a single mother? Never mind. She's useless :troll:

Christina-Milian-daughter-3.jpg

nikkas front so hard on this site, its disgusting :beli:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The problem is the fear of public rejection and embarrassment. Even back on my simp days, I never feared a polite rejection. I always feared that the hoodrat type of rejection (the loud ass, rude ass shyt). Now I just :manny: when a chick says no and if she politely says that she ain't the type or she has a man, whether its truth or a lie, I just KIM and say a quick "thanks."