You can't walk in any direction in Starfield for more than 10 minutes without hitting an invisible border UPDATE: you can walk on water :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And that Reddit thread the guy clearly states that he likes the game, and that there's a lot of positives. But everyone is asking about the negatives. He gives the game an 8/8.5. He's not shytting on the game at all.
Just like @Dorian Breh just wants the game to win :mjlol:

Dude is basking himself in clout. We don’t know who he is or what he’s actually done in the game.

At this time actual reviewers are pushing back a little on what the “leakers” are saying.

The only people harping on these leaks are those of you with an agenda against the game.

Reviews will be out thursday. Anyone on the fence doesn’t have that long to wait.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Because it comes down to the marketing and social media interactions.

The video I seen where dude hit the boundary

There was nothing to do on the planet, nothing to explore, no wildlife, no people, no enemies, no aliens, no sights , just dirt

So what are you really exploring if there’s nothing to explore ?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Because it comes down to the marketing and social media interactions.

Again, you guys taking this little tweet and making up your own story. There no way a person could or would describe exactly how this game works on a technically level with a one sentence tweet.

What he said is true. You can explore an entire planet and you can walk on.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

There was nothing to do on the planet, nothing to explore, no wildlife, no people, no enemies, no aliens, no sights , just dirt

:patrice:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

In a few short days we will have a lot of footage from everyone. While I'm not put off by what I'm seeing and hearing, it feels like the hype men at Bethesda did too much hype. That's not the thing to do these days. These publishers need to be totally honest, because I can see people taking away from that tweet that you can leave your ship, walk around the planet, and end up back at your ship.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
In a few short days we will have a lot of footage from everyone. While I'm not put off by what I'm seeing and hearing, it feels like the hype men at Bethesda did too much hype. That's not the thing to do these days. These publishers need to be totally honest, because I can see people taking away from that tweet that you can leave your ship, walk around the planet, and end up back at your ship.

Also, this kind of backlash is only happening because they never did proper media previews for the game so people are digging through leaked copies to confirm whatever ideas they had about what you could do in the game.

Marketing the game around “1000 planets” and “its space, do anything” and now people are finding out its actually pretty limited in terms of exploration (tiled off planets, no swimming, limited landing spots, lots of loading screens, etc) its going to get a bit of cyberpunk feedback

JD2019

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
giphy138.gif
:pachaha:

This was legit funny. They eventually made it right but this was the biggest gaming con I can ever remember with how hyped this game was.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Again, you guys taking this little tweet and making up your own story. There no way a person could or would describe exactly how this game works on a technically level with a one sentence tweet.

It was a very simple question and a very straightforward answer. If there's a SINGLE other way to interpret what Pete Hines said, reply to my comment with this alternate explanation or shut the fukk up forever

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

Meach, I'm not making up my own story and what you :ufdup:NEED to do is read my other posts on this. Where I said I'm not particularly bothered. Because as much as I love to explore freely, I don't need that level of freedom in every game:yeshrug:. But people are going to take from that tweet, and in their heads think it's going to have some NMS elements. Take it up with Pete. Not me. People better be able to leave their ship, walk around the planet, and run into their ship again. Because if not you know the wrath that's coming and it won't be from just Sony Stans.