You can't walk in any direction in Starfield for more than 10 minutes without hitting an invisible border UPDATE: you can walk on water :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Shoulda scaled back the planet thing and go all in on diversifying planets within a system with enemies, terrain, shyt to do etc.

Yeah, the beauty of fallout/ES is you can walk in any direction and bump into something interesting, thats what makes exploration fun in those games. Which is the main selling point. If you got just a bunch of empty planets, whats the point?

We all knew as soon as Todd Howard said “1000 planets” it was about to be some bs coming :mjlol:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Media should get a hands on with the game before it comes out to set expectations and better inform potential buyers.

We don’t gotta make it complicated, its only beneficial to you as a consumer to know more about what you’re buying.
review embargo is 8/31, and the game releases 9/6

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah, the beauty of fallout/ES is you can walk in any direction and bump into something interesting, thats what makes exploration fun in those games. Which is the main selling point. If you got just a bunch of empty planets, whats the point?

We all knew as soon as Todd Howard said “1000 planets” it was about to be some bs coming :mjlol:
Seems that’s the case here.

What some of you are “concerned” about is that you can’t spend hours doing nothing in baren lands.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Seems like Bethesda are being weird with review codes as well :patrice:

Digital Foundry :
Lastly, a note on Digital Foundry. You should expect to see relatively prompt coverage of the game by Rich and his team after a separate delivery of Starfield code was provided to them. However, this was provided alongside instruction to me by Bethesda that no other parts of Eurogamer were granted access. This was an unprecedented request, but one I ultimately felt compelled to honour to ensure the access granted to Digital Foundry was not subsequently impacted by any other mandate

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
you gotta pay extra for early access. "early access" means before release. you could also wait a couple hours on the 31st before purchasing, since all the reviews probably gonna drop the moment they're allowed

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You nikkas are straight up lying now. The original concern trolls were saying there's no way 1000 planets can all have something interesting to do

Turns out not even one planet can

No sir

YOURE THE ONE LYING

I SEENT IT :pachaha:

Lol at turns out… nicca the game ain’t even out yet

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
It's fun. Not sure I think it's worth 60, but it's definitely a game I'm enjoying and putting some time in.

I do wish it had some co-op because the game structure seems to be built for that kind of fun aka fukkery.
:ehh: thanks for the civil and informative reply. Have fun breh