You cannot compete with a breh with money?

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
its all about your social circle and social standing in regards to these instagram hoes every one lust over...if you with NBA nikkas, Rappers, Actors, etc and you are in they inner circle where you have access to the clubs, the private jets, 5 star hotels, designer clothes then you are fukking...they dont care if your bag right if you're around fame they just want a chance to live that lifestyle that comes with fame...fame is different than money fame is what gets the p*ssy money is what gets you a chance

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Newsflash bytches is prostitutes.
What you think these bytches chase "clout"for anyway?
To increase they chances of being seen by nikkas wit money.
bytches wanna be around ballers and its hard for them to do that without an in.
Some of these broke nikkas wit clout are the "in" but in no way the end goal for these hoes.
Keep thinking that lil internet/local popularity means anything to these bytches if you ain't got shyt to show for it and the next man pull up in that Rari looking and smellin like wealth.
Dude, that’s the point we’re making.

We never stated broke dudes with clout were the prize.

lib123

All Star
Daps
In these convos I think you gotta be more specific about the amount of money. I asked a female friend if all else equal (eg age, personality) she would choose a breh with 6/10 physical attractiveness and he’s a billionaire or a dude 10/10 physical attractiveness with normal income and she swiftly replied the billionaire without hesitation lol.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
money make her come, in more ways than one. it is what it is. once you figure this out you can do it the genuine way or you can be a scammer and finesser with a bunch of rentals and clout packages to fool a bish. but either way you're attracting women based on something that is not in you.

you may end up like trump, with a wife and kids that looks genuine to the untrained eye but works functionally, or you may end up dead, from finessing hoes in bad mental states or rough family backgrounds, but one thing you wont end up with is a genuine sense of trust in your girl. but hey sometimes trust can get you whacked too. its your life tho so 🤷🏾

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
In these convos I think you gotta be more specific about the amount of money. I asked a female friend if all else equal (eg age, personality) she would choose a breh with 6/10 physical attractiveness and he’s a billionaire or a dude 10/10 physical attractiveness with normal income and she swiftly replied the billionaire without hesitation lol.

She would marry the billionaire, divorce him and date the handsome guy.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Real men talk their way into the panties..if you want to pay for it, go get a street walker.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
$$$$$$$$$$ takes priority

& the only thing above it is the knowledge & power to make $$$$$$$$$$

you care most about looking cute to a broad then you care most about what matters least

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
A 6/10 guy can still be considered handsome. Women are wired differently and genuinely turned on by wealth and power.

I mean, that is debatable. But most women are going to be attracted to a man that is considered to be extremely handsome. And it is not just women, people are drawn to wealth and to power.

lib123

All Star
Daps
I mean, that is debatable. But most women are going to be attracted to a man that is considered to be extremely handsome. And it is not just women, people are drawn to wealth and to power.

Lol it’s not really debatable. Of course there are outliers, but studies and history have shown that women are generally genuinely more attracted to men with wealth and power. Not denying they don’t value looks but most don’t prioritize them as much as men.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Money opens lots of doors and makes life easier but it doesn’t guarantee anything. Women will be far more likely to deal with a rich man than a broke one but it doesn’t guarantee compatibility over time or mean the relationship is genuine. Life isn’t black or white. People need to have more experiences with other people instead of depending on online anecdotes that have no basis in reality.