You cannot compete with a breh with money?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
You can have money but if you not approaching chicks, and just lame and act shy around them then you ain't really eating unless you tricking.

Those indian guys be making that tech $ but I used to see them out at the bars and shyt all awkward around women..meanwhile a dude like me was broke, living in shelters but eating easily just because of looks.

American broads are weird in that when you don't have your shyt totally together as man, they're attracted to you more..

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh well..

Personally, I am not into IG exhibitionists anyways. Y'all can have em!! I like women who keep a low profile & isn't into a man having a lot of $$. Lastly, many dudes don't eat because they don't open their mouths! You will never get every woman, regardless of status. However, you will eventually get one or a few just by putting in some work. Just how I see it. *shrugs*

Daps
In the social media age it's not money it's clout. You don't see these IG thots getting cuffed by stock brokers or real estate investors. They want to steal their shine. They fukkin for followers

Edit: he beat me to it ^^^^

Rich stock brokers and investors are fukking those women too. You just won't see it on social media
:francis:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
In the social media age it's not money it's clout. You don't see these IG thots getting cuffed by stock brokers or real estate investors. They want to steal their shine. They fukkin for followers

Edit: he beat me to it ^^^^
Nicca real estate magnates and stock brokers fukk like crazy...

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Why do nikkas automatically equate having money to being lame?
fukk "clout" that's some lil kid shyt and not gonna get you nowhere in the long run or even the medium if ya chips ain't right.
As far as bytches go yall really think these bad ig hoes hanging wit these social media nikkas in they mom's crib eating Dominos?
Y'all really think bytches love dope boys,scammers, rappers for "clout"?:mjlol:
No they love the lifestyle.
Dont be a fool.
Money,power,respect never forget that.

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
Only money I need to bag a bad bytch is $40 for ether:mjgrin:

:takedat: oh yea? Me too baby, me too

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Take it away Riley:

Hoes wanna shine, therefore anyone with the ways/means to make it happen is always welcome as they trade what they've got to get what they THINK they want when in reality everyone is just begging for acceptance from others, in a variety of ways without actually just coming out and saying it.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Eh, looks like you are confusing money with clout. You can be ass out on bread but have clout and eat. There are rich cats who can't do shyt without paying for it,
but the dudes with clout will have people practically paying them just to be around them.

Rich the Kid isn't just rich, hes got buzz and clout. Seeing the shyt up close, as long as people perceive you to be that dude, with or without bread, you gonna get into

a lot of shyt with little effort. Rich the Kid raps. Of course he smashing IG chicks:pachaha:

You are not going to have clout without having money or giving off the appearance of having money. Also most women that end up with broke dudes did not get with them thinking they was broke.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Money>
I hear this clout shyt nikkas talking but half the time it goes hand in hand.
Aint no broke super popular nikkas outside of high school/College.
In the real world the bag is what matters.

"Clout" alone not putting you in foreign whips,designer clothes penthouses,VIP,vacations etc.
The shyt bad hoes really care about.
Lol breh you'd be surprised how many "super popular" dudes are out here dead broke and just flexing off connections

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol breh you'd be surprised how many "super popular" dude are out here dead broke and just flexing off connections
I'm reading responses in here and wondering what people smoking on.

Speaking of smoking, nobody ever heard of the dude who was said to have the fire weed and he stayed smashing chicks who came to him? Clout. A little notoriety goes a long way. Clout and money aren't mutually exclusive, and it's way more not-so-rich dudes hypnotizing these girls and only thing the dudes do is be at the right places, knowing the right people. Folks really in here downplaying that?